Vincent Vega Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 Also, it goes in cycles. We seem to be in the mid part of the cycle right now.
Lil Red Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 just wait...as November gets closer, the fights will start more often.
franciscanheart Posted August 3, 2012 Author Posted August 3, 2012 No kidding. Oh: and I think that there is a fair amount of communication happening between members on other networks (FB, Twitter, even email and phone calls) which means we don't have to post here as often to keep in touch with each other!
Amppax Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1344013022' post='2462100'] just wait...as November gets closer, the fights will start more often. [/quote] Can't wait! No, srsly. #IAABC
GeorgiiMichael Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 Some dude told me that he'd kick it so I could live forever, so I think I'm set.
sixpence Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 i feel sorta alive???? I'm not sure...I'll get back to you on that
arfink Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1344013122' post='2462104'] No kidding. Oh: and I think that there is a fair amount of communication happening between members on other networks (FB, Twitter, even email and phone calls) which means we don't have to post here as often to keep in touch with each other! [/quote] Google+ anyone?
Papist Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 Prove it.[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1344013591' post='2462114'] Google+ anyone? [/quote] I am busy working. Can't you see?
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1344012714' post='2462093'] Although it HAS seemed to slow down since I was first here, but I think that's more a byproduct of getting acclimated to the phorum. [/quote] Summer is also winding down and a lot of people are preparing to go back to school in a few weeks. They're probably trying to enjoy the days off as much as possible before hunkering back down.
Amppax Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1344013875' post='2462120'] Summer is also winding down and a lot of people are preparing to go back to school in a few weeks. They're probably trying to enjoy the days off as much as possible before hunkering back down. [/quote] HA I've given up on that. Too much packing to do to relax, I'll just procrastinate here thank you very much!
Papist Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1344013022' post='2462100'] just wait...as November gets closer, the fights will start more often. [/quote]
Lil Red Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='jaime' timestamp='1344014754' post='2462139'] this place is dead [/quote] your face is because of your drinking last night.
Lil Red Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1344014941' post='2462145'] Then my face is too [/quote] were you drinking as much as hot stuff?
Hubertus Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1344014498' post='2462135'] HA I've given up on that. Too much packing to do to relax, I'll just procrastinate here thank you very much! [/quote] Right there with ya.
BG45 Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1344013022' post='2462100'] just wait...as November gets closer, the fights will start more often. [/quote] Yep, I'm still waiting on "First the liberals went after Ann Romney for being a stay at home mother to multiple children and saying she never worked a day in her life. Now the liberals at Moveon.org are taking Ann Romney's horses without mentioning that they're used for her multiple sclerosis therapy!"
she_who_is_not Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1344013875' post='2462120'] Summer is also winding down and a lot of people are preparing to go back to school in a few weeks. They're probably trying to enjoy the days off as much as possible before hunkering back down. [/quote] I'm sure as soon as people have work to avoid, the PM procrastination machine will spin her wheels once more. Oh, and I got a real grown-up job today so the joy of clandestine work posting will return for me.
BG45 Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='she_who_is_not' timestamp='1344015047' post='2462151'] I'm sure as soon as people have work to avoid, the PM procrastination machine will spin her wheels once more. Oh, and I got a real grown-up job today so the joy of clandestine work posting will return for me. [/quote] Congratulations SWIN!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now