PhuturePriest Posted September 9, 2012 Posted September 9, 2012 [quote name='bernadette d' timestamp='1347132862' post='2480340'] I'd challenge anyone not to laugh at this [/quote] I got to about seventeen seconds. I wouldn't have laughed if I wasn't trying so hard not to laugh. Dang it...
brianthephysicist Posted September 9, 2012 Posted September 9, 2012 This is video from our trip to the zoo [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhdhIZorfOo[/media]
cmaD2006 Posted September 9, 2012 Author Posted September 9, 2012 (edited) It would happen on MissyP's and BrianthePhysicist's trip to the zoo! Way to go guys! The blow-by-blow commentaries in the background made it all worth it! Edited September 9, 2012 by cmariadiaz
brianthephysicist Posted September 11, 2012 Posted September 11, 2012 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVblWq3tDwY[/media]
brianthephysicist Posted September 11, 2012 Posted September 11, 2012 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDJYU4N2grg[/media]
LittleWaySoul Posted September 11, 2012 Posted September 11, 2012 (edited) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zKKAVYI7vdU[/media] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTYr3JuueF4[/media] Edited September 11, 2012 by LittleWaySoul
LittleWaySoul Posted September 11, 2012 Posted September 11, 2012 [color=#282828][font='Segoe UI', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igQlbesF0zA [/font][/color] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk2vR8w2sjc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk2vR8w2sjc[/url]
LittleWaySoul Posted September 11, 2012 Posted September 11, 2012 (edited) OLAN ROGERS ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD BE PREPARED [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZO9tMetxno[/media] And for people who know Les Miserables... this cracks me up all the time [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjHzYAv4XCw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjHzYAv4XCw[/url] Edited September 11, 2012 by LittleWaySoul
LittleWaySoul Posted September 11, 2012 Posted September 11, 2012 I'm just getting out my whole arsenal of funny videos. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kROhaFx7IIA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kROhaFx7IIA [/url][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH5OPkvzKks"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH5OPkvzKks[/url]
brianthephysicist Posted September 11, 2012 Posted September 11, 2012 Wow Little Way, you just took this thread to another level
LittleWaySoul Posted September 11, 2012 Posted September 11, 2012 This is a good one too [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07lKpBBXHtQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07lKpBBXHtQ[/url]
brianthephysicist Posted September 13, 2012 Posted September 13, 2012 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cmOCl3AAcs[/media]
brianthephysicist Posted September 13, 2012 Posted September 13, 2012 Futurepriest can sing like a man.
PhuturePriest Posted September 13, 2012 Posted September 13, 2012 [quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1347556633' post='2482023'] Futurepriest can sing like a man. [/quote]
cmaD2006 Posted September 13, 2012 Author Posted September 13, 2012 "Oooh, piece of candy; ooooh, piece of candy; oooh, piece of candy; ooooh (giggle)" That was great! I should do that to my cat .... hmmm.....
brianthephysicist Posted September 13, 2012 Posted September 13, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1347558539' post='2482039'] Turtle porn? Really? [/quote] Lol it wasn't like I planned it, but once it happened, I couldn't just [i]stop[/i] filming. Then how was I supposed to [i]not[/i] share this with everyone?
xTrishaxLynnx Posted September 13, 2012 Posted September 13, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1347558539' post='2482039'] Turtle porn? Really? [/quote] IKR?
sixpence Posted September 14, 2012 Posted September 14, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1347131055' post='2480333'] That was the best twenty minutes (I say twenty because five minutes in I went to the beginning and called in my sister) of my life. [/quote] its ok...your life might get better...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now