Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7vnXv.png[/img]

brianthephysicist
Posted

What kind of key will never open a door?

[spoiler]A turkey[/spoiler]

How do you stop a 200 pound tiger from charging?

[spoiler]Take away its credit cards[/spoiler]

Posted

[img]http://i.imgur.com/x33Jq.png[/img]

Posted

How do you keep a physicist is suspense?

[spoiler][color=#fff0f5].[/color][/spoiler]

brianthephysicist
Posted

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1349872175' post='2491905']
How do you keep a physicist is suspense?

[spoiler][color=#fff0f5].[/color][/spoiler]
[/quote]
:hehe:

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1349795296' post='2491626']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7vnXv.png[/img]
[/quote]

That looks so photoshopped.

Posted

[quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1349890939' post='2491998']

That looks so photoshopped.
[/quote]
What. You mean it ain't real?

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

It just looks photoshopped.

brianthephysicist
Posted

[img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/527658_423914831001544_454228106_n.jpg[/img]

brianthephysicist
Posted

1. What mouse walks on two legs?

2. Idk...

1. Mickey Mouse. What duck walks on two legs?

2. Donald Duck!

1. No silly, all ducks walk on two legs


[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/epic+troll.+do+it_b4d90b_3937679.jpg[/img]

[img]http://us11.memecdn.com/Epic-Troll-Kid_c_133986.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.epiclol.com/cdn/pictures/2012/02/epic-troll-is-epic_1330131704_epiclolcom.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/hey-i-just-met-you-and-this-is-crazy-but-heres-my-ear..jpg[/img]

Posted

Ok I have a good one (I think):

A man walks into a barbershop for an haircut. The barber, who is a born-again Christian, says:
"Son, are you saved by the Blood of the Lamb"

The customer, who is Catholic, answers:
"Sure am -- I just drank some this morning!"

And the barber does not say another word for the rest of the haircut.

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks, "Why the long face?"











































I'm hoping that all of you got that one. :|

Posted

“Oh, you hate your job? Why didn’t you say so? There’s a support group for that. It’s called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.”
--George Carlin

Posted

[img]http://i.imgur.com/K9Mmb.png[/img]

brianthephysicist
Posted

Dear Mimes,

Do you lose your ability to make invisible objects if you speak?

Sincerely, Curious

brianthephysicist
Posted

Dear Pancakes,

Do you have little compartments for syrup? No? I didn't think so.

Sincerely, Waffles.

brianthephysicist
Posted

[img]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/556108_10151086328334290_144584322_n.jpg[/img]

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

[img]http://i.imgur.com/byvNm.png[/img]

Posted
:) btw - my doc is now fighting the insurance for my injections. They didn't approve them. I still have a lot of neck pain but by some major miracle i haven't had a migrane in 3 wks.

So keep the laughs coming. I love it!

Papist I'm so much of a tetris fan that the comic is soooo right on
  • 2 weeks later...
brianthephysicist
Posted (edited)

A friend was upset and posted :( as their status. When asked for an explanation, she posted.

[quote]
It's fine. Don't worry. Nothing is wrong.
Just... friends can be poopfaced. Or, more like, I was poopfaced. I am the poopface.

Pooping all over the face.
[/quote]

My response: (sorry in advance for any formatting issues) ((also, when I posted this on FB, I just posted links but here I'm posting the pics themselves))

Not to worry. (read this alternating between my serious voice and the epic announcer voice)

Here is a bear breakdancing:
[img]http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/163563561.gif[/img]

Sometimes friends mess up and turn into poopfaces.



Here is a confused Hitler dancing:
[img]http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/giffed-hitler06.gif[/img]

Sometimes even good friends mess up and turn into poopfaces.



Here is Christian Bale awkwardly dancing in a raincoat:
[img]http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/bale2.gif[/img]


Sometimes people that genuinely love you fail to live up to that love and poopface everywhere.

Here is Kevin Bacon dancing in a glitter explosion:
[img]http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/flash2.gif[/img]


Sometimes people get terribly distracted by the things of this world and poopface.

Here is the Fresh Prince dancing in front of a car:
[img]http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/smith3.gif[/img]


Sometimes people get blinded by their emotions and accidentally poopface.

Here is someone dancing with a giant inflatable air dancer:
[img]http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/tumblr_l9lkbpRkXT1qb9fdoo1_500.gif[/img]

Edited by brianthephysicist

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...