An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink Gets Random.

arfink

One step at a time.  You'll be fine.  As the Holy Spirit to team with you on this....   Breathe. Plan. Include breaks and good food & water.... and prayer. 

responsibility5.png

We're praying for you, Sir!   You will pull a hollyberry out of your computer if what I see is accurate!

Edited by AnneLine

My newest project on the laser involves these things:

ScotchYokeAnimation.gif

Now you can't leave us hanging like that!!!!!! Is this somehow connected to spirograph-like gear wheels?

As far as your phone meetings and craziness with projects earlier, found this today & thought of you... is 'nobody' knocking at YOUR door?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3vzGtVFpC4&feature=player_embedded

I think I have heard the word "synergy" today about a hundred times. HALP! LET ME OUT!

Also, that video is great AnneLine! Thanks for sharing it.

Synergy, huh?     What kind of conversation would have that a hundred times?   Good grief..... sounds like the undead to me...

Isn't that a great video?  And it LOOKs like you drew it... are you moonlighting?  uh, DAYlighting?

I don't think synergy is a word anymore. It has no comprehensible meaning. Is it a noun? A verb? An adjective? The meaning is so nebulous that I bet this is a valid sentence: "We synergy with synergy synergy to provide you with superiorASDFHFGDAIHGLKAMAKEITSTOPPPPP." Aaaaaand my head just exploded.

Synergically speaking, synergy is a sign of energy.   End justifies the entropy; if and when the margins are justified.

Just sayin...

P.S.   Please don't explode.   We need you.....

Edited by AnneLine

Synergically speaking, synergy is a sign of energy.   End justifies the entropy; if and when the margins are justified.

Just sayin...

2ew1l39.gif

Fire - exclamation mark - fire - exclamation mark - help me - exclamation mark. 123 Cavendon Road. Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours truly, Maurice Moss. [sigh of relief]

Phixed ^^^ - refresh to see link now included... and then, there was this which I thought was kind of neat...

Chronicle+-+Containing+the+Explosion.jpg

http://theinquisitiveloon.blogspot.com/2012_06_01_archive.html

Actual footage of ARFink after that meeting......

heading out to the karioke bar for a coke and some relaxation....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMdwugBUS7E

I don't quite understand the second reference, unless you're saying I'm all burninating during meetings. Which might be true. Maybe. Well, I won't deny it anyway. ;)

My reference was that after a LONG day of meetings, you might want to head out for a drink.... and sometimes,at

the local bar, one might be tempted by a kareoke machine...  and well, sometimes one wishes one had not stepped up to those.....   hence the 'actual footage' of ARFink singing... the Torchwood tryout....

No, no, nothing bad at all was intended... actually a complement!

First, a little background bout the Plants vs Zombies lead singer tryouts... there is a video on the Game (and on Youtube as well) of the Daisy singing the 'There's a Zombie on your Lawn" song.   Suposedly all the other plants ALSO tried out for the lead singer role... but Daisy, humble little Daisy, got the job...  Each of the others tried out -- and they've posted their 'tryout failure' demo tapes on youtube.   Each of them 'failed' because they did what they do best... but at the wrong time to be the lead singer.  Human like the rest of us...

Torchwood was no exception... He's great at firing things up..... and well, got him into trouble during his demo, as you can see!

Torchwood reminds me of the Holy Spirit.   Warm & bright... but he doesn't know his own power sometimes... and he's a little hard to contain in a small space. But a powerful friend and ally....

I kinda see you that way, ARFink, you and your fired up laser......

I should also tell you --- the P v Z game also has a 'zen garden' where you grow plants... Torchwood was my very first plant.... and I have never been able to let go him.... Torchwood brightens up the whole garden......

Have a good night!!!!

Edited by AnneLine

I did have a good night. :)

Very well rested today. Now I need to get a little work done, go to confession this afternoon at my regularly scheduled time, and then out with some friends later tonight.