An Old School Catholic Message Board

Waiting For My Community's Decision

OnlySunshine

A big thank you to all of you who have agreed to pray for me. You are so wonderful! I feel truly blessed. :)

she_who_is_not

I said it in the other thread, but I will say it again. This is a powerful novena and I'm praying for you, Mater!

Catholicterp7

I'm in! I'm also going to add your intentions to the JPII novena I'm doing right now.
Your patience is so amazing to me, I really admire it as I really struggle with letting things happen in His time.
JMJ+ :heart:

VeniJesuAmorMi

Prayers for you MaterMisericordiae! :)

I think we're all excited to hear something also. :pray:

"He makes all things beautiful, in His time.
Lord, please show me every day,
As You’re teaching me Your way,
That You do just what You say,
In Your time." :heart:

Offering up the pain of my wisdom teeth removal for you, Mater, and praying this beautiful novena. Many thanks to AnneLine for being so thoughtful as to suggest it-I love that we can all come in and support you in this way. God's Will be done! For that matter, His Will is being done in you right now. What is His Will except our holiness and spreading that to others? Your tested and tried patience really reveals that you are living His Will of the present moment and receiving His graces! Many prayers and offerings for you. :pray:

[quote name='Eowyn' timestamp='1350682574' post='2495056']
Mater, I love your avatar. It looks like the cover of a Father Lasance book.
[/quote]

Thank you, Eowyn! All I know is that it is called "The Call." I don't know where it's from but I fell in love with it when I saw it. :)

[quote name='emmaberry101' timestamp='1350683436' post='2495066']
Offering up the pain of my wisdom teeth removal for you, Mater, and praying this beautiful novena. Many thanks to AnneLine for being so thoughtful as to suggest it-I love that we can all come in and support you in this way. God's Will be done! For that matter, His Will is being done in you right now. What is His Will except our holiness and spreading that to others? Your tested and tried patience really reveals that you are living His Will of the present moment and receiving His graces! Many prayers and offerings for you. :pray:
[/quote]

Aw! Thanks emma! :blowkiss:

[quote name='savvy' timestamp='1350695260' post='2495166']
God bless you for your patience Mater
[/quote]

Thank you, savvy. It hasn't been easy but perseverance is key! :)