An Old School Catholic Message Board

Waiting For My Community's Decision

OnlySunshine

[quote name='To Jesus Through Mary' timestamp='1350944218' post='2496030']
Mater- that sounds very reasonable and prudent how you handled that. I join with everyone else in prayer for you. I haven't been doing the whole novena (I am so terrible at following through with those things) but have said a few Ave's for you. :) Your peace in this is really inspiring!!
[/quote]

Thank you, TJTM. I want to make sure I'm not pressuring her to give me an answer. If God wants me there, there will be nothing to stop Him -- even if I have to wait for a long time. If I'm called somewhere else, I'm sure He'll let me know.

Don't feel bad about the novena! I'm horrible at following them, too. I always start out strong and then I forget because I get really busy with school or house work. :)

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1350944288' post='2496033']
Mater I hope it will! Continuing to pray.
[/quote]

:flowers:

Grazie!

Hang in there, Mater! Hope you hear a response soon. I don't know whats up, but it is distressing to know that a religious order is not responsive to a potential vocation. You are loved by an Almighty God!

Well you are only human after all. There is nothing negative in sending a update e-mail. With technology as it is... unless one gets some sort of confrimation within a reasonable amount of time... I wouldnt feel 100% sure that my correspondence was seen. However... that is just my feeling on it. We all have you in our prayers!.

[quote name='deusluxmea' timestamp='1350957230' post='2496146']
Hang in there, Mater! Hope you hear a response soon. I don't know whats up, but it is distressing to know that a religious order is not responsive to a potential vocation. You are loved by an Almighty God!
[/quote]

:like: This. Still praying for you, MM.

[quote name='ToJesusMyHeart' timestamp='1350954694' post='2496135']
Mater, random question, but what are you in school for (what are you studying)?
[/quote]

I am currently studying for an Associate in Science in Medical Office Administration. :)

[quote name='deusluxmea' timestamp='1350957230' post='2496146']
[/quote]

deusluxmea, I seriously doubt she is ignoring me on purpose. My pastor, whom I trust with my life, was the one who introduced me to them. He knows them very well since they are in his native country and up where he went to seminary. She is a night nurse and I have to take into account that she has a very weird schedule. :)

I appreciate all your input and prayers. It makes me feel good to know that I have such a supportive group of people here. God bless you all! :)

Great news! She emailed me back this morning and said she'd call me later today! :yahoo:

Please keep me in your prayers!

carmenchristi

Woo hooo..... It has been A while since I checked this thread so I'm glad to hear that you *might* have an answer very soon!!!

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1351008346' post='2496314']
Great news! She emailed me back this morning and said she'd call me later today! :yahoo:

[/quote]

amesome wonderful news!!!

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1351008346' post='2496314']

[/quote]

Prayers!