Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What You Would Not Want In Someone You Are Dating


Recommended Posts

Posted

This goes back to a discussion I had a few days ago with some colleagues. What is something you do [b]not[/b] want or like in someone you are dating.

I do not like sloppiness. I do not like cowardliness. I do not like egotism. I do not like vanity.

:mellow:

Posted

guess dat ruls me out then2

Posted

guys who can't look past someone's looks

Posted

Before I was married....

playas
wannabe playas (even worse!)
guys who use the "I'm sensitive" angle to get some play
booty-callers

Posted

funny enough, I wouldn't date someone who didn't have straight teeth. Don't ask me why! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Posted

I could not date a guy who smokes although I smoke myself.

Posted

I wouldn't date a guy who doesn't share my faith.

Posted

i wouldn't date anyone who didn't have good morals

Posted

i wouldn't date anyone who didn't have good morals

Posted

okay, rachael, we heard ya! ;) :P

Posted

hehe

sorry about the double post

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

oh let me guess what rachal would say!!......hmmm....she wuoldnt want to date someone w/ bad morals! :unsure: am i right? i just guessed too! :sweat: LOL J/k you rock rachal!! :thumb:


[b]i wouldn't want to date someone who was a lakers fan!! :club:[/b]

voiciblanche
Posted

I wouldn't date anyone at the moment, lol, but if I were going to be dating, I wouldn't date anyone who wasn't a good Catholic, and they'd have to be very talkative and very honest...I don't like people who can't be themselves around me and come off as "fake."

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+May 20 2004, 06:55 PM'] oh let me guess what rachal would say!!......hmmm....she wuoldnt want to date someone w/ bad morals! :unsure: am i right? i just guessed too! :sweat: LOL J/k you rock rachal!! :thumb:
[/quote]
are we making fun of rachael now? :huh:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

never!! :shock:

your my phriend! :D

Posted

hmmm....let's see....

# 1: if they treat you as nothing more than a "chick" "babe" or "hotie" :angry: :angry:

know-it-alls who never listen to what you have to say, lol

I LOVE it when guys open doors for you, lol, which almost never happens at my HS, guys just push [past u and slam the door in your face. so once in a while when a considerate guy holds open the door for u i am like "THANK YOU" lol

In Mexico everyone does it, every guy 6 and older, jeje, go and see...

and I think one of the sweetest things I saw was when we had "granparents day" In November when grandparents come to our High School. To see these guys who are usually so "tough" etc smile, help their granmother tenderly up the stairs, laugh with their grandfathger....lol, it's just soo unusual that it made me smile.

We also did a "St. Alban's Day Fair" in Deccemnber as a required community project when we turned our school into a fair and these kids from an orphanaage came and every two people got one kid, it was sooo sweet to see how tender these High School Guys were with them, for once out of their "I'm a tough rebellious teenager" tyhing

wow, I don;t know why I said all that...lol, just random observations...not really related.... :wacko: :wacko:

prov31girl
Posted

I wouldn't date anyone 'cause guys smell of elderberries.




















Ok, for real, I wouldn't date a guy who says he'll call me and then he doesn't.

Posted

i wouldn't date someone who didn't shower!

(This happened folks...some guy asked me out and he smelled as if he hadn't showered in years. I'm not for the stinky type).

Posted

Castros nick name was Greese ball during the 1950's, lol. He was known to skip bathing for weeks to plan his "revoulation" to help all Cubans :wacko:

[quote]I LOVE it when guys open doors for you, lol, which almost never happens at my HS, guys just push [past u and slam the door in your face. so once in a while when a considerate guy holds open the door for u i am like "THANK YOU" lol[/quote]

Midwest manners require you to hold the door, lol. All the guys here do it for everyone (at least most of us). It kinda bites though at times like when you are in a hurry and you see a person walking up behind you so you hold the door for them but they are going super slow and you stand there for like 1 or 2 minutes, lol. In truth that doesn't bug me at all but I can see how it could some.

Thomas Michael
Posted

I didn't want (note the past tense):

Someone that would be too worried about her looks.
Someone that was un-Christian (the lone exception a Jewish girl), but also someone that was way too religious or too judgmental, either.
Someone that didn't have a sense of humor.
Someone that didn't like going out at all.
And finally... someone that wasn't real affectionate, that rarely hugged or kissed you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...