Catholic_4_Life Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 Insecurity...that is a major turn off for me. Someone who is clingy and needy. I am independant....so no co-dependants!
azaelia Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='May 21 2004, 12:08 PM'] When I first read that line I thought it said "unpregnant" I had to do a double take, I was thinking "Whoa Buddy!!!!!" lol [/quote] I was thinking the same thing. Twas a tad sketchy there, for a second.
theculturewarrior Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 Just for the record...no pregnant women! :laugh:
traichuoi Posted May 23, 2004 Posted May 23, 2004 a guy who is not [i]willing[/i] to try and learn how to beat box... and a guy who is not [i]willing[/i] to buy me this: [url="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0819844934/ref=ase_revolutiooflo-20/103-6500507-4473452?v=glance&s=books"]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=glance&s=books[/url]
RandomProddy Posted May 23, 2004 Posted May 23, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='May 21 2004, 08:05 PM'] Just for the record...no pregnant women! :laugh: [/quote] The exception being if it's mine, but there's zero chance of anyone carrying my baby so
Enda Posted May 23, 2004 Posted May 23, 2004 [quote name='musturde' date='May 21 2004, 12:46 PM'] Why not? [/quote] LOL! That would be because Pladadin D is a guy.
Janana8706 Posted May 23, 2004 Posted May 23, 2004 I basically want the opposite of what my latest ex was: Someone who knows how to have fun w/o alcohol " " " how to treat me " " " can act himself, not try to impress me w/ stuff that really makes me thin he's stupid and a lot of other things, that I didn't like about my ex.
Spiritual_Arsonist Posted May 23, 2004 Posted May 23, 2004 [quote name='Ashley' date='May 20 2004, 04:54 PM'] This goes back to a discussion I had a few days ago with some colleagues. What is something you do [b]not[/b] want or like in someone you are dating. I do not like sloppiness. I do not like cowardliness. I do not like egotism. I do not like vanity. [/quote] I'd say your doing pretty fine. Someone who is too much into themseves would be bad for me.
traichuoi Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 I think foundsheep doesn't like a girl to have teeth...lol do you think he'll see this??? <---no teeth!
Phazzan Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 I don't think Phazzan is capable of dating any girl, he's just too perfect.
homeschoolmom Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='May 24 2004, 08:51 AM'] I don't think Phazzan is capable of dating any girl, he's just too perfect. [/quote] Yeah, the priesthood is probably your calling anyway...
Archangel Raphael Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 [quote name='Paladin D' date='May 21 2004, 09:40 AM'] I wouldn't want to date a guy. [/quote] If I did find you dating a guy I'd be merciful to your soul and personally kill ya. Well I'm gonna want whatever God's got for me for a wife (cause He knows whats best for me and knows what I'll love ), but if I were to date, or look into courting someone.. the number one thing I'd probably NOT want in her is the denominational standards. Such as if shes baptist, you gotta be baptist too. Or even with Catholics, if she's Catholic and you -have- to be Catholic too. I can't have that cause God's called me to a ministry that I'll be ministering to people of ALL faiths, so I can't be just bound to one place. And no I don't consider myself Catholic, though my Christian roots are in the Catholic church, as is most of my family, and if I had a choice of which church to go to, it would be a Catholic church. I won't get into why cause I don't wanna get off topic Though in all honesty, I would prefer my woman to be Catholic, just as long as she's willing to minister with me to others of other denominations.
traichuoi Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='May 24 2004, 07:51 AM'] I don't think Phazzan is capable of dating any girl, he's just too perfect. [/quote] and you said i have a big ego? wow, what does this mean of you?
Paladin D Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 I'm not really sure, I'm pretty flexible. Though I do have a list of demands... [b]1.[/b] That she will be faithful to the teachings of the Catholic Church. [b]2.[/b] Likes children. [b]3.[/b] Is spontaneous.
Janana8706 Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 They have to let me have my beliefs, and let me share mine w/ him as I will let him share his w/ me. We don't have to agree, just accept each other as we are.
Luthien Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 Arrogance, ignorance, ego so big he cannot enter a room... Non-catholics mixing with a devout Catholic, bad. I say this from experience...
Archangel Raphael Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 [quote name='Paladin D' date='May 24 2004, 12:45 PM'] I'm not really sure, I'm pretty flexible. Though I do have a list of demands... [b]1.[/b] That she will be faithful to the teachings of the Catholic Church. [b]2.[/b] Likes children. [b]3.[/b] Is spontaneous. [/quote] The topic was what you DON'T want in a date lol.
Paladin D Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [quote name='Paladin D' date='May 24 2004, 01:45 PM'] I'm not really sure, I'm pretty flexible. Though I do have a list of demands... [b]1.[/b] That she will be faithful to the teachings of the Catholic Church. [b]2.[/b] Likes children. [b]3.[/b] Is spontaneous. [/quote] Gah! I thought this thread read "What you would want". Here is my edited list... [b]1.[/b] One who is not faithful to the Church. [b]2.[/b] Doesn't like children. [b]3.[/b] Isn't spontaneous.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now