An Old School Catholic Message Board

Don't Vote For Romney

Aloysius

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1351545526' post='2499895']
hsmom.....i.......i think i love you :love:
[/quote]

Romney doesn't support that, Red. Just sayin' :)

homeschoolmom

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1351545986' post='2499897']

Romney doesn't support that, Red. Just sayin' :)
[/quote]
You have a very limited definition of love. :|

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1351546077' post='2499898']
You have a very limited definition of love. :|
[/quote]

Some might find that statement a bit ironic, given the general feelings on here about homosexuality.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351545878' post='2499896']Since we are all the same person posting under multiple accounts, I figured that would just be understood. :|[/quote]
we all have our parts to play, Nihil. ;)

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1351545986' post='2499897']Romney doesn't support that, Red. Just sayin' :)[/quote]
you must have me confused with someone who was voting for Romney :|

In all seriousness, if we were all one person posting from multiple accounts, that would be perhaps the creepiest and most elaborate obscure prank ever played in all of history. Can you even imagine the single-minded obsession it would take to play so many distinct characters, over ten years? Mind-boggling in its scope. :smile3:
I guarantee such a person would be clinically insane. At the very least all the flaming we do to each other would drive that person to hate some of his characters and defend others, and since all of them are creations of his mind, he would be turning on himself. Slowly, but inexorably, his characters would become distinct people even in his own mind.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351546618' post='2499918']
In all seriousness, if we were all one person posting from multiple accounts, that would be perhaps the creepiest and most elaborate obscure prank ever played in all of history. Can you even imagine the single-minded obsession it would take to play so many distinct characters, over ten years? Mind-boggling in its scope. :smile3:
I guarantee such a person would be clinically insane. At the very least all the flaming we do to each other would drive that person to hate some of his characters and defend others, and since all of them are creations of his mind, he would be turning on himself. Slowly, but inexorably, his characters would become distinct people even in his own mind.
[/quote]
You've got multiple personality disorder it seems. And your other personalities are pretty strongly developed.

I won't say which one I like best.

[quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1351546819' post='2499923']
You've got multiple personality disorder it seems. And your other personalities are pretty strongly developed.

I won't say which one I like best.
[/quote]
I have a feeling you and I both know which of our many personalities is your favorite.

MissScripture

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351543980' post='2499859']

You're just the type of person who gave us Obama the first time around and we are all paying the price because of people like you.
[/quote]
rotfl
Your leaps of logic are truly astounding.

MissScripture

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1351544662' post='2499882']

Listen up...

You have grand total of 166 posts here. You really have no business coming in here and being a punk. Even those who agree with you are getting sick and tired of your pushy ways. You're welcome to stay, but stop being a total jackass. Thanks.
[/quote]
:love:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1351544662' post='2499882']
Listen up...

You have grand total of 166 posts here. You really have no business coming in here and being a punk. Even those who agree with you are getting sick and tired of your pushy ways. You're welcome to stay, but stop being a total jackass. Thanks.
[/quote]

Just listen to you, how nice you are, how kind. I bet you earned the prize of tolerance and patience. Your answer clearly shows that.

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1351547254' post='2499932']
rotfl
Your leaps of logic are truly astounding.
[/quote]

It comes easy because I'm a natural.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351544320' post='2499874']
Man, if you cannot handle the fact that not everybody agrees with you, and that no Catholic is obliged to agree with you, then you should probably find a different place to throw your garbage.

Normal, socially-adjusted people are able to disagree civilly. Even if we disagree strongly, we can still be relatively courteous with each other. Except, apparently, you. I do not know what your problem is, but I am reaching the end of my patience in listening to this nonsense.
[/quote]

Thank you, I'm just very comfortable here and if you've reached the end of your tolerance to the truth, you can get out.

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1351544540' post='2499881']
DON'T VOTE FOR ROMNEY!!!!!

Only a man with real integrity should be entrusted with the task of ordering the indefinite detention and secret unilateral lawless murder of Americans. Only a man of sound judgement should bear the responsibility for murdering four year old Pakistani girls and then declaring the body parts littering the ground “terrorists”. We can’t entrust such a duty to a feckless weathervane like Romney. He might cave in to polls and stop given sufficient public pressure from the “antiwar” Left when it suddenly rediscovers (heh) “conscience” on January 20, 2013. But with Obama, Americans can unite–antiwar Left and prolife Right–in a campaign to see to it that *no* Pakistani children survive to join Al Quaida.
[/quote]

You live in a dream world where Obama is a hero. Please go back to sleep, that will help America to survive with Romney as President.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351546618' post='2499918']
[/quote]

I understand you are having a problem with that. The truth is often hard to digest because if this was not the truth, you would have been over it by now.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351549108' post='2499959']
Just listen to you, how nice you are, how kind. I bet you earned the prize of tolerance and patience. Your answer clearly shows that.
[/quote]

actually, i can count on probably 2 hands the number of times i've seen hsmom lose her patience on this phorum over the years. that oughta tell you something. ;)