An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nihil's Stream Of Insanity

Nihil Obstat

PhuturePriest

He's getting one before the wedding. Beyond that, I don't really care what he does. :P

If you were truly your brother's keeper, you would do your best to man him up. :P Show him images of manly guys with good hair styles for referencing.

chuck-norris.jpg

dirty-jobs-host-mike-rowe.jpg

bear_grylls_k29uz3nc_300.jpg

Edited by FuturePriest387

If you were truly your brother's keeper, you would do your best to man him up. :P Show him images of manly guys with good hair styles for referencing.

chuck-norris.jpg

dirty-jobs-host-mike-rowe.jpg

bear_grylls_k29uz3nc_300.jpg

He doesn't need all them pretty boys. He is confronted with my manliness every day already.

PhuturePriest

He doesn't need all them pretty boys. He is confronted with my manliness every day already.

No one can say that line-up of men is not truly masculine.

My need to empty my bladder is beginning to reach the level of urgency. Unfortunately if I get up I will probably lose my seat, and AC outlet. Mass on campus is still two hours away, but I do not think I can go that long without a bathroom break.

Choices, choices.

Now, this is what I have always wondered: did ancient aliens even lift?

1c3r75N.png

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Edited by Nihil Obstat

I'm currently holding steady at moderate urgency. Not severe urgency yet, and after severe urgency comes crisis proportions. I will relieve myself as soon as I start bumping up against severe urgency. Perhaps by then it will be quiet enough around here that I can reclaim my seat.

The deep, profound discomfort has set it. We are approaching the endgame in this riveting saga.

Edited by Nihil Obstat