An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nihil's Stream Of Insanity

Nihil Obstat

Nihil Obstat

Did you take that from r/atheism or one of the jerk places? I honestly can't tell the difference. :|

I can't tell either, actually. That's the beauty of the jerks; you can never tell if it's an r/atheism cross post, or original to that sub.

I'm pretty sure this one in particular did not come from /r/atheism. :|

WaZo7RZ.jpg

Nihil Obstat

Om nom nom.

So I was up until 7:30 writing about Kierkegaard. Then I slept until 11. I have to work tonight. :(

xTrishaxLynnx

Yuck. I had a similar lack of sleep on Sunday. Any chance of a nap before work? Even a 20 min power nap would be much better than nothing.

Nihil Obstat

Yuck. I had a similar lack of sleep on Sunday. Any chance of a nap before work? Even a 20 min power nap would be much better than nothing.

Not really. I could make it happen if I skipped my second class today, but since I am already here on campus I would feel bad to do that just to get an extra hour of sleep. Unfortunately I am relying on caffeine today. :P

I can sleep in tomorrow though, if I need it.

• 2 weeks later...
Nihil Obstat

Excellent start to the Formula 1 season. Podium finishers were, respectively: Raikkonen, Alonso, Vettel. Very exciting, very competitive field. Weber's performance was a bit disappointing due to a poor start. He will have to pick it up for Red Bull to win Constructor's again.