An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nihil's Stream Of Insanity

Nihil Obstat

I'm on the edge of my seat. :|

Incidentally, so am I. As it turns out, willpower is making a small comeback, with the assistance of a minor shift in position in order to take pressure off the bladder.

Welp, one hour left until Mass, and more than anything I am just sick of sitting in this stupid chair. I hereby concede defeat to the forces of biology.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm officially a godfather for the first time. :proud: Azaelia's and Phatcatholic's beautiful, healthy daughter Margaret was baptized this past Sunday according to the traditional form of the sacrament. :)

I was hoping to hit 25,000 posts before bed today, but it looks like I will have to put that off until tomorrow.

24,990 just to finish on an even number.

I was hoping to hit 25,000 posts before bed today, but it looks like I will have to put that off until tomorrow.

24,990 just to finish on an even number.

quitter

It was a strategic retreat. I'll have 25,000 before lunch.

25,000 even. Now I am going to go do non-useless things before class. :P Or maybe watch anime. Probably watch anime.

Edited by Nihil Obstat

Nihil Obstat

I agree. A large portion of the reason I got a Reddit account was so that I could get /r/atheism off my home page.

Ditto.  "You need to stop shoving religion down our throats, but we'll happily shove our negative opinion of it down yours"

Nihil Obstat

That is also why I occasionally like some of the subs with slightly crude names that involve circles, because they mock the /r/atheism culture. :hehe: