dominicansoul Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1351636356' post='2500581'] fp, you should just tell discerning catholic you like her [/quote] [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1351636430' post='2500582'] This. [/quote] this...
PhuturePriest Posted October 30, 2012 Author Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1351636356' post='2500581'] fp, you should just tell discerning catholic you like her [/quote] *Headdesk* Okay, so now you have all decided I have a crush on Lil Red [i]and [/i]DiscerningCatholic now? Please, tell me who else I have a crush on. I'm dying to know.
Byzantine Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351611758' post='2500330'] talk to your priest about not allowing girl altar servers anymore. [/quote] This [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1351628903' post='2500459'] We are a phamily. We should be able to ask each other for advice. [/quote] And this.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351640593' post='2500634'] *Headdesk* Okay, so now you have all decided I have a crush on Lil Red [i]and [/i]DiscerningCatholic now? Please, tell me who else I have a crush on. I'm dying to know. [/quote] You want a whole list?
EmilyAnn Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1351636356' post='2500581'] fp, you should just tell discerning catholic you like her [/quote] I want to be able to prop this multiple times.
PhuturePriest Posted October 31, 2012 Author Posted October 31, 2012 Well, I did always want to marry an Asian woman.
PhuturePriest Posted October 31, 2012 Author Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1351640812' post='2500637'] You want a whole list? [/quote] Sure.
Annie12 Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 Yeah, you are a future priest. Are you not? Just tell her that.
BigJon16 Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351640593' post='2500634'] *Headdesk* Okay, so now you have all decided I have a crush on Lil Red [i]and [/i]DiscerningCatholic now? Please, tell me who else I have a crush on. I'm dying to know. [/quote] Ah, don't forget the171... Advice from a bro who has "been there, done that." Tell her your plans. Tell her how much you love Christ and the Church and want to live in humble service to them. And then, just to make the point, be all like: [img]http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/upload/251568329155625860_PYJzPbFu_b.jpg[/img][img]http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/217369119484898914_tkSzLUod_b.jpg[/img][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzconqclIG1rpx0o7o1_500.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-maGnVtfdkGM/UIbFoEFldyI/AAAAAAAACZ8/RNSy4o_bTv4/s1600/C.+Hey+Girl+%231.jpg[/img][img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzb5esho3W1qhcxbt.jpg[/img] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzb3y1kxUr1qhcxbt.jpg[/img][img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzb0a4dBK31qhcxbt.jpg[/img] She'll realize where your heart is, and totally just want to be friends. Yeah, totally works every time.
homeschoolmom Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351640593' post='2500634'] *Headdesk* Okay, so now you have all decided I have a crush on Lil Red [i]and [/i]DiscerningCatholic now? Please, tell me who else I have a crush on. I'm dying to know. [/quote] The Church?
Ed Normile Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1351636001' post='2500578'] "Hit me up" means "call or text me." I really don't see how that is at all inappropriate. [/quote] Yes I know that, I still think it pretty forward to tell someone to call you. Again I am from a different generation but I would not think it appropriate in my day to go to a woman and say " call me later " nor would I feel it appropriate for her to do the same as it seems so solicitous. I would feel it would be better to ask for someones number, that way if they were interested they would give it to you, if not they could politely say no. ed
Nihil Obstat Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 (edited) In the days where everyone has a cell phone, telling someone to call (or more likely, text) you is practically the height of beating around the bush. Edited October 31, 2012 by Nihil Obstat
Slappo Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='BigJon16' timestamp='1351648436' post='2500803'] And then, just to make the point, be all like: [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzconqclIG1rpx0o7o1_500.jpg[/img] [/quote] Ahah! Asking trick questions... if she likes either of them than you know to run! Yes I went there
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351580949' post='2500233'] Um... No. I know this because in two weeks I am in fact visiting Conception Seminary, which is known as Minor Seminary. When I go to Major Seminary I'll probably go to Saint John Vianney Major Seminary in Denver, but I haven't decided yet. [/quote] I'm heading up to Conception in a couple weeks as well...took vacation of work my VD and are driving up together so I can meet with admissions and he can meet with the Seminarians from the Archdioces.
PhuturePriest Posted October 31, 2012 Author Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='PadrePioOfPietrelcino' timestamp='1351663923' post='2500990'] I'm heading up to Conception in a couple weeks as well...took vacation of work my VD and are driving up together so I can meet with admissions and he can meet with the Seminarians from the Archdioces. [/quote] That's amesome! I'll be there on... November 10th, if I remember the exact date correctly. The weekend after this one, anyway.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 Have a good time, I know there will be several guys from KCK as well. I'll be going up for the 13th
EmilyAnn Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='BigJon16' timestamp='1351648436' post='2500803'] Ah, don't forget the171... [/quote] And he's engaged/married to Feather.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1351678853' post='2501036'] And he's engaged/married to Feather. [/quote] the171 and I are the super-nannies of their children when they move to Scotland.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351645839' post='2500733'] Sure. [/quote] *clears throat* DC Feather the171 Lil'Mon fran mysis Lil'Red Or maybe you're just a friendly guy. *chortles*
Nihil Obstat Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1351703065' post='2501212'] *clears throat* DC Feather the171 Lil'Mon fran mysis Lil'Red Or maybe you're just a friendly guy. *chortles* [/quote] You forgot MIkolbe.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now