Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

... in 6 words.

NPR, of which I am an avid devotee, had a contest going where they asked listeners to sum up their lives (so far) in a 6 word phrase -a "6 word memoir." It was based off a book which collected those kind of memoirs called: "It all changed in an instant."

There were some interesting ones:
"Found on Craigslist: table, apartment, fiance"
"Yale at 16, downhill from there,"
"After cancer, I became a semicolon."

My 6 word memoir is: "Not what I had in mind."

Whats yours?

Roamin Catholic
Posted

"Spent how much on a camera?"

Posted

Do hyphenated words still count as one?

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351731518' post='2501580']
Do hyphenated words still count as one?
[/quote]
That's seven words. Try again. <--- this is not my attempt.

Posted

Why am I allergic to everything? :pinch:

homeschoolmom
Posted

Homeschoolmom of 3. Wife of one.

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

I live with radiant joy. (5 words.)

Posted (edited)

fail, discerning Catholic. try once more.

Edited by Lilllabettt
Mark of the Cross
Posted

Life is like Granville train wreck!

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1351731636' post='2501581']
That's seven words. Try again. <--- this is not my attempt.
[/quote]
Whatever. I do what I want.

Posted

Freed by Jesus. Re-enslaved by laundry.

Mark of the Cross
Posted

Sent even more crazier by phatmass

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

Sean the Sped, make a dent.

PhuturePriest
Posted

Trying to graduate, going to fail.

Posted

If I could just get there...

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted (edited)

control alt delete.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted (edited)

where's the escape key?

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye
DiscerningCatholic
Posted

[quote name='Lilllabettt' timestamp='1351731824' post='2501590']
fail, discerning Catholic. try once more.
[/quote]

<_< I always live with radiant joy.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

[quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1351734159' post='2501656']

<_< I always live with radiant joy.
[/quote]

i like that.

Posted

I will fail my Spanish tomorrow.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...