Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am very excited but scared

Mark of the Cross
Posted

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1351733956' post='2501648']
where's the escape key?
[/quote]

[img]https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/5/24/ysPu_SKMGEqq3-ohpTU9KQ2.jpg[/img]

Posted

A daily surpise, good or bad.



ed

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

ok i was just told it has to be 6 words, i took it as 6 words or less, was i wrong ?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

do question marks count as a word


Thats my 6 words.

homeschoolmom
Posted

six words.

Mark of the Cross
Posted

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1351734992' post='2501684']
ok i was just told it has to be 6 words, i took it as 6 words or less, was i wrong ?
[/quote]
That is 22 words 16 over

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1351735068' post='2501687']
six words.
[/quote]
that is only two words dear?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

where does the wind go to.

PhuturePriest
Posted

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1351734553' post='2501672']
I will fail my Spanish tomorrow.
[/quote]

Don't you have at least a minimal Spanish heritage? Stop disgracing your ancestors! :hehe:

homeschoolmom
Posted

Tomorrow is a day off-- hurray!

Posted

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351738289' post='2501739']

Don't you have at least a minimal Spanish heritage? Stop disgracing your ancestors! :hehe:
[/quote]

Yes I do but I'll fail. :pinch:

[i]Never[/i] put more than six words. :|

PhuturePriest
Posted

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1351738543' post='2501745']

Yes I do but I'll fail. :pinch:

[i]Never[/i] put more than six words. :|
[/quote]

Believe in yourself and you'll pass.

Also, cliff notes work as well.

Posted

"Your FACE is a former seminarian!"

Posted

Wow....this thread is very weird

Not The Philosopher
Posted

Almost Jewish, actually Catholic; apparently Canadian.

Spem in alium
Posted

Six words will not be enough. :proud:

Posted

Be Prepared always Because Stuff happens...

Posted

You do now. You're dead later.

Posted

It is not easy being me.

Posted

Not bound by conventional wisdom, always.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...