Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Not A Mallard
Posted

I am most literally not Batman.

Posted

High school, felt smart; then College...

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

Not magically cured, but healing nonetheless. :heart:

Posted

So much for obeying the rules..

homeschoolmom
Posted

Too many Benedryl tablets today... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dominicansoul
Posted

probably wont live to my 50s

Posted

Why is St. Therese stalking me why?

Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1351826336' post='2502597']
Why is St. Therese stalking me why?
[/quote]


I stopped asking why and jsut started doing this to her <_<

Posted

But her Little Way is amesome

dominicansoul
Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1351826336' post='2502597']
Why is St. Therese stalking me why?
[/quote]
[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1351826557' post='2502601']


I stopped asking why and jsut started doing this to her <_<
[/quote]


too many words :|

Posted

Not mine DS not mine weirdo

Posted

but your words are too few

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

Shopping for modest, orange dress tomorrow.

Posted

Going hunting tomorrow, shooting a deer

Posted

NOT fill in the blank ENOUGH

LittleWaySoul
Posted

God's purpose for me? Not sure.

Posted

I'm not sure what to say.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...