Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

ChristinaTherese
Posted

Trying to follow God. A cloister?

Posted

Trying. Falling. Being carried.

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1353288319' post='2512617']
Trying. Falling. Being carried.
[/quote]
Love you bunches, my big sister.

Posted

Matron at insane asylum.

Posted

"Der Mensch tracht, und Gott lacht."

(Yiddish for: "Man plans, and God laughs." Only it's six words in Yiddish. As you can see. :-)

Posted

And I thought Twitter was hard.

Posted

Faithful Catholic, devoted husband, loving father
.
.
[spoiler]well...it is what I aspire to[/spoiler]

i<3franciscans
Posted

Trying to do His Will... always.

MissScripture
Posted

I am so anxious right now!

PhuturePriest
Posted

Visiting Emily soon. I'm very excited.

Catholicterp7
Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1351734844' post='2501679']
I am very excited but scared
[/quote]
I agree with the above post.
[quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1353184555' post='2511942']
Jane? Rose? Claire? Ellen? Mary?......Joanie?
(Jk, because everyone in my family in my family gets me mixed up with all my older sisters)
[/quote]
I can relate to that experience.
[quote name='Light and Truth' timestamp='1353216400' post='2512236']
Pain, suffering endurance of the soul.

On torture's doorway, there I lie.

From peace for all, answers call.

Lord help me. Grant freedom soon.
[/quote]
I needed to read that. Beautiful!
[quote name='Christina Thérèse' timestamp='1353234185' post='2512286']
Trying to follow God. A cloister?
[/quote]
Christina posted my exact thoughts already.

My life would be along the lines of "A [url="http://nunsforpriests.org"]Handmaid[/url]? You're kidding! I'll go!"
I would be "Deafblind interpreter, passionately loving, wacky humor"

JMJ+ :heart:

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

People really really really annoy me.

Posted

Burned hand hurts like freaking hay.

Mark of the Cross
Posted

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1353366084' post='2513192']
Burned hand hurts like freaking hay.
[/quote]
prayers, hope pain goes, heals quick.

what does freaking hay hurt like?

Not A Mallard
Posted

I have lots of female friends.

i<3franciscans
Posted

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353356810' post='2513095']
Visiting Emily soon. I'm very excited.
[/quote]
NOT 6 WORDS! 5!

Posted

study mosquitoes, dance, eat and sleep

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted (edited)

Youth group service project tomorrow. Fun!

Edited by FutureCarmeliteClaire
Mark of the Cross
Posted

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1353372947' post='2513293']
NOT 6 WORDS! 5!
[/quote]
well he is still very young

[img]http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/100greatestcharacters/photos/25.jpg[/img]

allowed to make mistakes is he.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...