An Old School Catholic Message Board

Okay, Time To Get Serious!

Freedom

5 decades -- pocket gun (dare I say 'Saturday night specials'?)

15 and 20 decades -- yes, definitely more like machine guns....

Edited by AnneLine

Okay, first of all, violence should be our last answer! ALL religions have done some cruel things. All denominations have done some very unchristian actions. We're not perfect and we live in a fallen world. I would prefer that we please stop blaming the radicals that have come from us all. If you would be so kind as to keep this post clean, I think we all would appreciate it.

Be funny, put humor into whatever it is you're posting. Make people laugh and let us put light into this darkness. God bless you all!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1352341396' post='2506296']
Sounds like a FP post if I've ever seen one. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Are you kidding me? I'm not a conspiracy theorist and I know the towers didn't fall because George Bush wanted oil so he somehow planted bombs there from the either side of the country. Not ten minutes ago I was literally reading George Bush's biography [i]Decision Points [/i]on the chapter of none other than 9/11. It was intriguing and a really good chapter.

Edited by FuturePriest387

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1352351860' post='2506416']
Freedom, we still have no idea what on Gods green earth you're talking about.
[/quote]

Okay, that was a little bit better on now to ask :hehe2:

Take a look at BG45's response after he quoted me. I was upset with that French Nun in how rude she insulted me, so I retaliated. I shouldn't have but I did. But I also think she shouldn't have come at me the way she did. Then BG45 posts a counter attack on my posts of basically saying none of us are perfect. Things have gotten heated and are no longer friendly. This isn't even on the debate table! That is why I wrote the last post I did, to put light into this darkness and keep it fun, man!

missionseeker

What I meant was that I have no idea what the OP was about. It sounded pretty drastic

I also don't know who the French nun is. Didnt eve know we had a French nun on pm

Also. I'm a chick

Freedom, God bless you. I appreciate your posts here, keep them coming. I also love your avatar picture, thats a beautiful depiction of the Blessed Mother. Do not take it personally, getting attacked here is the norm lol.

ed

I'm a chick too, man :hehe2: the French Nun is LaPatiteSoeur. Things just got out of hand and it became a battle that has NOTHING to do with the topic of the thread.
Enough about who did what, it's in the past and all we can do is pray for all the victims and people that have been harmed or killed during these horrible tragedies.

[quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1352353390' post='2506425']
Freedom, God bless you. I appreciate your posts here, keep them coming. I also love your avatar picture, thats a beautiful depiction of the Blessed Mother. Do not take it personally, getting attacked here is the norm lol.

ed
[/quote]

Drats! Ed, I ran out of props (that's a first). God bless you! I take nothing here personally, I think you should know by now that I have some pretty thick skin :) I would just appreciate it if we drop whatever denomination did what. We ALL are guilty of some kind of evil. I know I'm not a saint and Ed I love your avatar too!

Love, peace and forgiveness, people c'mon.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352352360' post='2506417']
Are you kidding me? I'm not a conspiracy theorist and I know the towers didn't fall because George Bush wanted oil so he somehow planted bombs there from the either side of the country. Not ten minutes ago I was literally reading George Bush's biography [i]Decision Points [/i]on the chapter of none other than 9/11. It was intriguing and a really good chapter.
[/quote]

Is it a good read overall? Or just that chapter?

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352352692' post='2506421']

Okay, that was a little bit better on now to ask :hehe2:

Take a look at BG45's response after he quoted me. I was upset with that French Nun in how rude she insulted me, so I retaliated. I shouldn't have but I did. But I also think she shouldn't have come at me the way she did. Then BG45 posts a counter attack on my posts of basically saying none of us are perfect. Things have gotten heated and are no longer friendly. This isn't even on the debate table! That is why I wrote the last post I did, to put light into this darkness and keep it fun, man!
[/quote]

You got angry and posted recent examples of Islamic Terrorism, so I posted some recent examples of Christian Terrorism and pointed out we all have bad apples, that was all.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1352381000' post='2506502']
Is it a good read overall? Or just that chapter?
[/quote]

Good overall. I enjoy it, anyway.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352388410' post='2506545']

Good overall. I enjoy it, anyway.
[/quote]

Thanks. :)

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352330216' post='2506138']

:lol: thoughts of how can I bypass totally went through my mind!
[/quote]
Simple. Just use the word 'ponies' instead. Everyone will understand.