An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Back With Important News

PhuturePriest

Dear brother i Jesus:
I am sorry to hear of your dissappointment. I know whar
You are experiencing a I had to leave Carmel behind
And go back to the world. It is a pai lke no other. You
Are in my prayers brother. I feel with your heart. Xz

So much emotional diarrhea from me on this thread... So embarrassing.

It happens to the best of us. I have stories and stories of my brain farts on Phatmass threads.

PhuturePriest

I have a question: Why is it that my most liked post by far (That is so liked it is in fact on the board for the most liked posts) is the post where I say I am not called to the Priesthood? What's that supposed to say?

Basilisa Marie

I have a question: Why is it that my most liked post by far (That is so liked it is in fact on the board for the most liked posts) is the post where I say I am not called to the Priesthood? What's that supposed to say?

That you have enough maturity to realize when you're mistaken.  Especially because I know some younger guys that are more in love with the idea of the priesthood than actually living the priesthood. 

PhuturePriest

That you have enough maturity to realize when you're mistaken.  Especially because I know some younger guys that are more in love with the idea of the priesthood than actually living the priesthood. 

Haha. I was actually joking (I forgot to add an emoticon), but thanks! Behind the joke I really was wondering why.

that you are doing God's will

About every day I say to God, "Please let your will happen. Just do it. Break my heart if you need to. I just want to do your will."

I recommend it to you in the days ahead.

self will rebel and our pride will be hurt but that is a good thing.  if this is happening

you know you are doing the right thing.  Lord consume me in the fire of your purging.

i don't care how hot the fire gets.  I want only you to be visible.

You seem to be maturing very fast FP and it was very courageous of you to post this. Prayers as you continue along life's journey, whereever that may lead you.

And that prayer 'I would rather God break my heart than allow me to disappoint Him.' is very similar to the concept of giving Him a blank cheque, which I did. When you see the amount He writes though, it will be a shocker, as Lilllibettt implies. With Him, nothing is impossible though.

let Him fill in the amount.  it will never be more than we can take cuz He will give us

the strength. and we will never suffer as our Lord suffered.