Annie12 Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 (edited) I have a pair of boots that have about a 4 inch heel on them. Now, I'm concerned that they may be immodest. (Can footwear be immodest? o_O) So, what you y'all think about this? Edited November 19, 2012 by Annie12
PhuturePriest Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 You are scrupling. I have never lusted after a woman because I looked at her feet.
To Jesus Through Mary Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 How could footwear be immodest?
arfink Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 [quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1353291256' post='2512655'] I have a pair of boots that have about a 4 inch heel on them. Now, I'm concerned that they may be immodest. (Can footwear be immodest? o_O) So, what you y'all think about this? [/quote] Well, the standard response to all modesty questions falls in one of these categories: 1) Modesty is not your problem, wear it! 2) Those boots looks nice, wear them! 3) Only if the boots are a hand width above your knee may you wear them. 4) Women are responsible for all impurity in the hearts of men, you may only wear full chain mail bunny pajamas under a burka.
CatherineM Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 I can't answer another modesty question.
MissyP89 Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 (edited) In before Winchester. ETA: For the sake of being on topic, I don't believe footwear is immodest. I tend to look at the outfit as a whole (including makeup choice). Edited November 19, 2012 by MissyP89
Annie12 Posted November 19, 2012 Author Posted November 19, 2012 ROFL!!!! sorry guys! I love y'all anyway!
PhuturePriest Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 [quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1353291877' post='2512668'] ROFL!!!! sorry guys! I love y'all anyway! [/quote] So does that mean this was a joke to lighten the mood, or...?
the171 Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 Let's take a moment to congratulate FP on how far he has come. Bravo!
Nihil Obstat Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 [quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1353291256' post='2512655'] I have a pair of boots that have about a 4 inch heel on them. Now, I'm concerned that they may be immodest. (Can footwear be immodest? o_O) So, what you y'all think about this? [/quote] It strikes me as rather difficult to have immodest footwear. I do not want to say it is impossible, mostly because I do not want to be too shocked if I happen to be proven wrong, but I cannot think of anything that would fit the criteria. Perhaps if the heels were shaped like certain parts of the anatomy...
the171 Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XuJuckiofe8/TOLbRPvgc7I/AAAAAAAABI8/UJfk0CoFctU/s1600/stripper%2Bshoe.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1353293696' post='2512693'] [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XuJuckiofe8/TOLbRPvgc7I/AAAAAAAABI8/UJfk0CoFctU/s1600/stripper%2Bshoe.jpg[/img] [/quote] Tacky, perhaps. Immodest...?
the171 Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353293732' post='2512695'] Tacky, perhaps. Immodest...? [/quote] Notice the built in tips jar...
Nihil Obstat Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1353293914' post='2512700'] Notice the built in tips jar... [/quote] Yikes. I had assumed that was just a brand name sticker or something.
Lil Red Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1353291256' post='2512655'] I have a pair of boots that have about a 4 inch heel on them. Now, I'm concerned that they may be immodest. (Can footwear be immodest? o_O) So, what you y'all think about this? [/quote] my answer: [img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/600012_10151097794695805_1677480751_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/543045_10151246333285805_188460733_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/74783_10151246333695805_114861596_n.jpg[/img] plus you get a bonus with the tattoos! Edited November 19, 2012 by Lil Red
missionseeker Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 If heels are immodest, then I'm a shameless whore.
Feather2264 Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1353293696' post='2512693'] [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XuJuckiofe8/TOLbRPvgc7I/AAAAAAAABI8/UJfk0CoFctU/s1600/stripper%2Bshoe.jpg[/img] [/quote] That's classy....
PhuturePriest Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1353293090' post='2512683'] Let's take a moment to congratulate FP on how far he has come. Bravo! [/quote] Huh? I'm confused.
the171 Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353295969' post='2512725'] Huh? I'm confused. [/quote] From your earlier days to now.
PhuturePriest Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1353296165' post='2512727'] From your earlier days to now. [/quote] Did lusting at women's feet used to be a problem of mine?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now