An Old School Catholic Message Board

Casey Anthony Guilt Now Revealed.

Freedom

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353947470' post='2516958']
I suppose she had a computer that had some kind of biological recognition system?
[/quote]

It's her computer, this is enough biology... She's the one with all the history of not wanting her and the only one who gains from getting rid of her. She's as guilty as sin itself.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353964929' post='2517108']

Hopefully somebody will find a way around it to get her on.
[/quote]
Yeah, what could possibly go wrong, with that.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353965387' post='2517117']
Yeah, what could possibly go wrong, with that.
[/quote]

[img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/-0mzN_FZnycM/UA7nhFdkFBI/AAAAAAAABWY/c0R2jzeHSwI/Original%252520Oh%252520You%252521%25255B5%25255D.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Selah' timestamp='1353965193' post='2517110']

Praise God that His mercy is everlasting, that His love endures forever. For He uses even the chief of sinners.
[/quote]

Let the mercy of God, belong to God and the mercy of the world, belong to the world. We have to be able to recognize good from evil and act on it. Otherwise why do we have courts and judges if we can just forgive and forget everything?

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353965569' post='2517120']

Let the mercy of God, belong to God and the mercy of the world, belong to the world. We have to be able to recognize good from evil and act on it. Otherwise why do we have courts and judges if we can just forgive and forget everything?
[/quote]

I am speaking of the love and mercy of God, not of the worldly powers that be. Certainly they exist for a reason, and are used to keep those who cause trouble and harm out of society. But even those in jail or on death row can be forgiven. Since you had brought up that she should be punished on earth and "beyond", this is why I pray for her. St. Moses the Strong was a horrible murderer and thief. But God changed him, and God shone through Him and used Him to reach others. And if that happens to Casey one day, all the glory goes to God.

This person is way too evil to be out there hurting other people, if she can hurt her own baby, she can hurt anybody. She is a danger to society and a danger to her future babies, she needs to be locked up for the rest of her life. That would be the minimum the world could do to her.

[quote name='Selah' timestamp='1353965814' post='2517126']

I am speaking of the love and mercy of God, not of the worldly powers that be. Certainly they exist for a reason, and are used to keep those who cause trouble and harm out of society. But even those in jail or on death row can be forgiven. Since you had brought up that she should be punished on earth and "beyond", this is why I pray for her. St. Moses the Strong was a horrible murderer and thief. But God changed him, and God shone through Him and used Him to reach others. And if that happens to Casey one day, all the glory goes to God.
[/quote]

If you're gonna turn this evil action into a bible study then you win.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353966196' post='2517141']
[/quote]

Evil actions are always occasion for reflection on the eternal undeserved mercy of our God. :like3:

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353966196' post='2517141']

[/quote]

It's not that I am trying to take what she has done and downplay it; but that no one is outside the mercy of God.

"He who sees his own sins, seeth not the sins of others" - St. Moses the Black

God bless you.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353966321' post='2517145']
Evil actions are always occasion for reflection on the eternal undeserved mercy of our God. :like3:
[/quote]

[size=4][color=#333333][font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]"Concerning the sorrow which you have in your soul because of your sins, it is good and beneficial. Only when it leads you to despair, then it is clearly demonic. Immediately turn toward hope and say: 'Since I repent for everything, I hope that everything I have done is forgiven. There is no sin which surpasses the compassion of God. However great the sins may be, when they come to repentance they are dissolved. Oh, the depth of the humility, forbearance, and compassion of the Lord!'" -Elder Ephraim of Philotheou, Counsels from the Holy Mountain[/font][/color][/size]

[quote name='Selah' timestamp='1353966336' post='2517146']

It's not that I am trying to take what she has done and downplay it; but that no one is outside the mercy of God.

"He who sees his own sins, seeth not the sins of others" - St. Moses the Black

God bless you.
[/quote]

Anybody who knows God knows what you're saying is true, but knowing God should not blind us to wrongdoing and bad actions. We also have the duty to judge those two things. God doesn't want us to become complacent to sin.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353966986' post='2517172']
Anybody who knows God knows what you're saying is true, but knowing God should not blind us to wrongdoing and bad actions. We also have the duty to judge those two things. God doesn't want us to become complacent to sin.
[/quote]

Of course not. Thus, the gift of repentance.

[quote name='Tony' timestamp='1353966789' post='2517165']
Someone audit her, maybe we can get her on tax evasion or something (Even if its just for a little while)
[/quote]
Nothing wrong with evading taxes, unless a government is justly constituted. And that solemn definition must still be in committee.