An Old School Catholic Message Board

Casey Anthony Guilt Now Revealed.

Freedom

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353968713' post='2517208']
[img]http://biblestudy.pppst.com/banner_major_prophets.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Would Baruch be in there somewhere?

but it was not proven in a court of law.

personally, I never kept up to date with this case, I do not know the details of it very well, I'm perfectly willing to concede to you who have paid much more attention that she is probably guilty. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean we should EVER try to circumvent double jeopardy. I don't care if it's Hitler (see how I'm reverse Godwining this?), you never give up those principles no matter how guilty someone is and no matter how heinous the crime is. If you give up on double jeopardy for anyone, you've given up on it for everyone and then the government can try and retry any case until they get a guilty verdict, so if you're ever merely accused of a crime whether you're innocent or guilty your life will be basically over.

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353968003' post='2517191']

I think no person loves to do evil.

People do evil, all evil, out of a want of God or His Attributes. They attempt this without God, and that's what makes evil, evil. Most who do evil, don't even think their 'evil' is evil; and if they do think it's evil, the evil means are less than the good ends, so they see it as a net gain.

Then again, sin makes you stupid.
[/quote]

Sorry, but you don't seem to belong to this world. Are you talking about planet earth? Lots of people love to do evil, very few do it against their will, and many show repentance only after they get caught. As St. Bernadette said and I quote, "A sinner is someone who loves to do evil." She did NOT say, a sinner is someone who does evil. Because we all do and God in His mercy understands that.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353969115' post='2517214']
Sorry, but you don't seem to belong to this world. Are you talking about planet earth?
[/quote]
Nothing in his paragraph remotely hinted at geography or the various Earth sciences. Is English your first language?

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353968654' post='2517205']
I haven't heard any of the prophecies inspired by the crime.
[/quote]

I got your attention didn't I? That was the purpose.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353969433' post='2517220']

I got your attention didn't I? That was the purpose.
[/quote]
Excuses, excuses.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353969324' post='2517218']
Is English your first language?
[/quote]

Among others. Is Mongolia your birth place?

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353969481' post='2517221']
Excuses, excuses.
[/quote]

Believe what you want, I still got you :)

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353969542' post='2517224']

Among others. Is Mongolia your birth place?
[/quote]
You can only have one first language.

I was built, not born.

[quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1353968855' post='2517212']
but it was not proven in a court of law.

personally, I never kept up to date with this case, I do not know the details of it very well, I'm perfectly willing to concede to you who have paid much more attention that she is probably guilty. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean we should EVER try to circumvent double jeopardy. I don't care if it's Hitler (see how I'm reverse Godwining this?), you never give up those principles no matter how guilty someone is and no matter how heinous the crime is. If you give up on double jeopardy for anyone, you've given up on it for everyone and then the government can try and retry any case until they get a guilty verdict, so if you're ever merely accused of a crime whether you're innocent or guilty your life will be basically over.
[/quote]

I entirely agree with what you're saying about double jeopardy, but that doesn't stop me from thinking that this trial was the biggest fiasco ever.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353969649' post='2517228']
You can only have one first language.

I was built, not born.
[/quote]

Who said you can only have one first language and what do you mean I was built, not born? Enlighten me, please.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353969921' post='2517232']

Who said you can only have one first language and what do you mean I was built, not born? Enlighten me, please.
[/quote]
Facts say. You cannot have two firsts. A word belongs to one language, or another. Noam Chomsky explained this and won a Nobel, for it. Can't argue with wordography.

I was built. As in assembled. I am a robot.

[quote name='Tony' timestamp='1353966789' post='2517165']
Someone audit her, maybe we can get her on tax evasion or something (Even if its just for a little while)
[/quote]

You bet her life is not easy at all, everyone who sees her must hate what she's done. She certainly is paying the price right now and also where can she hide from the justice of God.