An Old School Catholic Message Board

Casey Anthony Guilt Now Revealed.

Freedom

[quote name='Selah' timestamp='1353966947' post='2517171']

[size=4][color=#333333][font=lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]"Concerning the sorrow which you have in your soul because of your sins, it is good and beneficial. Only when it leads you to despair, then it is clearly demonic. Immediately turn toward hope and say: 'Since I repent for everything, I hope that everything I have done is forgiven. There is no sin which surpasses the compassion of God. However great the sins may be, when they come to repentance they are dissolved. Oh, the depth of the humility, forbearance, and compassion of the Lord!'" -Elder Ephraim of Philotheou, Counsels from the Holy Mountain[/font][/color][/size]
[/quote]

You just forgot one thing: some people love to do evil. Only God knows when they repent and if they repent. That should be up to God, in Casey's case she showed the world no repentance what so ever but instead a pack of lies and blame throwing. That's what the world is judging her about, not what is in her heart. She herself needs to be judged in order for her to realize what she's done and maybe repent.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353967533' post='2517181']

You just forgot one thing: some people love to do evil. Only God knows when they repent and if they repent. That should be up to God, in Casey's case she showed the world no repentance what so ever but instead a pack of lies and blame throwing. That's what the world is judging her about, not what is in her heart. She herself needs to be judged in order for her to realize what she's done and maybe repent.
[/quote]

The world is not who she needs to repent to. She needs to repent and turn to Christ, and seek the intercession of the Theotokos, the softener of evil hearts.

[quote name='Selah' timestamp='1353967038' post='2517173']

Of course not. Thus, the gift of repentance.
[/quote]

Who are you to know when people repent or don't? That should be left to God, not you or me. Justice and judgement should be set free by the Almighty, not paralyzed by Him.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353965211' post='2517111']
This just sounds like baloney, they have no reason to do that. She's the only one that went partying and lying about all facts. Lets put the blame where the blame belongs. Are you her lawyer?
[/quote]No, I just know what I DON"T know. I wasn't there when Caylee was murdered, and have a certain amount of respect for the judicial process, despite it's imperfections. We don't run around hanging people from trees anymore.

I live in Florida and we heard the details and theories constantly for months during the investigation and the trial. The croutons her parents pulled is well known. The theory is the Dad did something and may have accidently killed Caylee or purposely killed Caylee or has specific knowledge helped Casey cover it up. It is also thought that the Mom helped cover everything long after the murder to protect George (her husband) and Casey from the death penalty or life in prison.

They are a completely dysfunctional family. Of course the parents knew something was going on with their daughter and her child. Who would accept not seeing their grandchild for weeks without going to the police when you know your daughter is completely irresponsible? Sadly, it couldn't be proven in a court of law, and there is always the possibility some creepo that Casey was running with committed the murder and the family covered for it afterwards to keep Casey out of jail since she (and her family) are nut jobs.

Edited by Anomaly

[quote name='Selah' timestamp='1353967687' post='2517184']

The world is not who she needs to repent to. She needs to repent and turn to Christ, and seek the intercession of the Theotokos, the softener of evil hearts.
[/quote]

Tell that to Casey, not me.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353967533' post='2517181']

You just forgot one thing: some people love to do evil. [/quote]

I think no person loves to do evil.

People do evil, all evil, out of a want of God or His Attributes. They attempt this without God, and that's what makes evil, evil. Most who do evil, don't even think their 'evil' is evil; and if they do think it's evil, the evil means are less than the good ends, so they see it as a net gain.

Then again, sin makes you stupid.

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]"[/font][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.”[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]--Mother Theresa[/font][/size]

better a hundred guilty people go free than one innocent person rot in prison.

as much as there was likely a lack of human justice in this case, I love our legal system especially the idea of innocent until proven guilty and the prohibition against double jeopardy, both of which are bulwarks against tyranny. the state should NOT have the right to continue trying the same case until it gets a guilty verdict, if it fails to prove guilt then so be it, human justice is imperfect and final justice will sort everything out in the end (we certainly hope that Ms. Anthony will repent and be forgiven and have purgatorial purification during this life or the next; but either way, be assured, justice will be served, it is no longer up to us to serve it, we must let it go and leave it to God's hand to sort it out with His perfect justice, wrath, and mercy)

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353968003' post='2517191']
I think no person loves to do evil.
[/quote]I completely disagree with idea that there are NOT some people love to intentionally commit an evil act. It's rare, but they're out there. Then there are tons of people who think they are justified in their actions.

Edited by Anomaly

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1353967802' post='2517188']
No, I just know what I DON"T know. I wasn't there when Caylee was murdered, and have a certain amount of respect for the judicial process, despite it's imperfections. We don't run around hanging people from trees anymore.

I live in Florida and we heard the details and theories constantly for months during the investigation and the trial. The croutons her parents pulled is well known. The theory is the Dad did something and may have accidently killed Caylee or purposely killed Caylee or has specific knowledge helped Casey cover it up. It is also thought that the Mom helped cover everything long after the murder to protect George (her husband) and Casey from the death penalty or life in prison.

They are a completely dysfunctional family. Of course the parents knew something was going on with their daughter and her child. Who would accept not seeing their grandchild for weeks without going to the police when you know your daughter is completely irresponsible? Sadly, it couldn't be proven in a court of law, and there is always the possibility some creepo that Casey was running with committed the murder and the family covered for it afterwards to keep Casey out of jail since she (and her family) are nut jobs.
[/quote]

Just look who prophets from the crime. She was the only one burdened by the child, also what mother would not be frantic over her missing toddler? Not only that, she as well went out dancing, partying, shopping and brazenly lied to her parents about where her kid was for weeks, this is so monstrous it is blinding with guilt. Please stop defending her unless you're getting paid for that.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353967784' post='2517186']

Who are you to know when people repent or don't? That should be left to God, not you or me. Justice and judgement should be set free by the Almighty, not paralyzed by Him.
[/quote]

I confess that I am confused. I never claimed to know whether or not a person had repented. I don't know if Casey has or not. If she has, glory to God. If not, may God bring her to repentance.

God bless you.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353968533' post='2517201']

Just look who prophets from the crime. She was the only one burdened by the child, also what mother would not be frantic over her missing toddler? Not only that, she as well went out dancing, partying, shopping and brazenly lied to her parents about where her kid was for weeks, this is so monstrous it is blinding with guilt. Please stop defending her unless you're getting paid for that.
[/quote]
I'm just speaking about reality of what is known and not known. It's a thankless task...

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353968533' post='2517201']

Just look who prophets from the crime. [/quote]
I haven't heard any of the prophecies inspired by the crime.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353968654' post='2517205']
I haven't heard any of the prophecies inspired by the crime.
[/quote]

:lol: