Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Will Disproportionately Insult Everyone Who Posts In This Thread


Recommended Posts

Not The Philosopher
Posted

I now realize that Nihil's plan all along was to just get us to insult each other. He's read his copy of No Exit, I suppose.

Posted

I heart Vietnamese food.

i<3franciscans
Posted

I was never insulted.... this is dumb.

PhuturePriest
Posted

I was never insulted.... this is dumb.

 

I know! I wasn't either! Not being insulted is, well, insulting!

i<3franciscans
Posted (edited)

Well, there is nothing to insult me about.... you on the other hand... that is just surprising. :P jk. <3

Edited by i<3franciscans
PhuturePriest
Posted

Well, there is nothing to insult me about.... you on the other hand... that is just surprising. :P jk. <3

 

The only thing I can insult you about is your liking of Alice In Wonderland. Other than that, you're good. :P

i<3franciscans
Posted

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!!!!!



When did I ever tell you that I liked it any way???

Posted

I know! I wasn't either! Not being insulted is, well, insulting!

 

 

I'll insult you buddy.

 

 

 

 

You post on Phatmass like a girl! 

Posted

I know! I wasn't either! Not being insulted is, well, insulting!

 

 

I'll insult you buddy.

 

 

 

 

You post on Phatmass like a girl! 

i<3franciscans
Posted

You double posted.  :|

Not The Philosopher
Posted

My theory is correct!

i<3franciscans
Posted

What theory?!?

Posted

You double posted.  :|

 

 

 

Incorrect. I double insulted.

Posted

I heart Vietnamese food.

 

you are my favorite.

Posted

Will you insult me, honey?

Posted

Nope. I couldn't handle the heat in this thread. :|

Posted

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Posted

Overruled.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...