Anastasia13 Posted December 30, 2012 Posted December 30, 2012 keep it up and I'll hug you. You do not hug.
Anastasia13 Posted December 30, 2012 Posted December 30, 2012 (edited) [K]eep it up[,] and I'll hug you. [Corrected for proper English.] Suggestion for clarity: If you keep it up, then I will hug you. Edited December 30, 2012 by Light and Truth
r2Dtoo Posted December 30, 2012 Posted December 30, 2012 What is this? I have never seen this thread before in my life.
ardillacid Posted December 30, 2012 Posted December 30, 2012 keep it up and I'll hug you. That's cute ^_^
MIKolbe Posted December 31, 2012 Posted December 31, 2012 No, not really.....but it's no crime to think you are...
Anastasia13 Posted December 31, 2012 Posted December 31, 2012 No, not really.....but it's no crime to think you are... Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. You might want to try not making people gouge theirs out next time, Mkolbe.
Anastasia13 Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 Don't blame your Oedipus complex on me.... Like father, like daughter, daddy.
MIKolbe Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 stop flirting with me... you're entirely too ugly for that,
Anastasia13 Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 (edited) stop flirting with me... you're entirely too ugly for that, That is not an appropriate way to be speaking to a daughter! Edited January 1, 2013 by Light and Truth
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now