Moosey Posted December 4, 2012 Posted December 4, 2012 You can't tell me what to do, I'm not your wife yet.
Lil'Monster Posted December 5, 2012 Posted December 5, 2012 Yes and after I am done with it...I will be so pleased to dumped it right on your head!!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted December 5, 2012 Posted December 5, 2012 Wayell...if it ain't the pot callin' the kettle black, mah fine sir! Wait, this thread is about pot?
MIKolbe Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 Will you insult me, honey? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
i<3franciscans Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 I wouldn't hold me breath.... I sat like that all day yesterday and I did not get a single insult. A few people asked if I was mentally stable though. :|
PhuturePriest Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!!!!! When did I ever tell you that I liked it any way??? I just saw this. I thought your picture was a picture of Alice In Wonderland?
r2Dtoo Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 (edited) Due to the abandonment of the OP I shall bravely take upon his mantle. i<3franciscans: Your mother was a flatulent. FP: You are a chain-smoking, HIV ridden homosexual who thinks Barbra Streisand is actually talented. You also hate cats. WillT: You're an MSU fan. Nuff said. You may all thank me now. Edited December 7, 2012 by r2Dtoo
r2Dtoo Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 Light and Truth: I told the Turks where you are. They're coming for you.
Anastasia13 Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 Light and Truth: I told the Turks where you are. They're coming for you. Hye em es. I'll survive anything. We are all Armenians: http://www.todayszaman.com/newsDetail_getNewsById.action;jsessionid=6728611F8C9BAFFE87C1ABAA64A69EFF?newsId=270986
Moosey Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 I just saw this. I thought your picture was a picture of Alice In Wonderland? I believe it's Wendy from Peter Pan.
i<3franciscans Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 I just saw this. I thought your picture was a picture of Alice In Wonderland? Its Peter Pan you goose! :P
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now