PhuturePriest Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 Its Peter Pan you goose! :P Well, then your only flaw is that you like Peter Pan. :P
Anastasia13 Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 Its Peter Pan you goose! :P Some Wendy's are prettier than others.
r2Dtoo Posted December 8, 2012 Posted December 8, 2012 Amppax gets embarrassed as often as a Mormon with Alzheimers that keeps forgetting to cover his holy underwear when he goes out. Moosey was thrilled when she heard your granny died.
Not The Philosopher Posted December 8, 2012 Posted December 8, 2012 This only proves my point even more!
BigJon16 Posted December 8, 2012 Posted December 8, 2012 Due to the abandonment of the OP I shall bravely take upon his mantle. You forgot someone, you bonehead. Get a life.
r2Dtoo Posted December 8, 2012 Posted December 8, 2012 Not The Philosopher shows that stupid really is as stupid does. BigJohn eats boogers.
Anastasia13 Posted December 8, 2012 Posted December 8, 2012 This only proves my point even more! Vodka?
Mary+Immaculate<3 Posted December 8, 2012 Posted December 8, 2012 Give me a full-fledged 2-line-long Shakespearian insult then. I'm ready.
Anastasia13 Posted December 8, 2012 Posted December 8, 2012 Give me a full-fledged 2-line-long Shakespearian insult then. I'm ready. r2Dtoo, darling, may I? You starvelling, you eel-skin, you dried neat’s-tongue, you bull’s-pizzle, you stock-fish–O for breath to utter what is like thee!-you tailor’s-yard, you sheath, you bow-case, you vile standing tuck!
r2Dtoo Posted December 8, 2012 Posted December 8, 2012 (edited) Mary+Immaculate<3: If you prick me, do I not bleed like a man? R2: O Mary, I think thou doth protest to much. Edited December 8, 2012 by r2Dtoo
BigJon16 Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 BigJohn eats boogers. But they are SO GOOOODD!!
r2Dtoo Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens Brown paper packages tied up with strings These are a few of Light and Truth's favorite things To force feed a homeless person.
r2Dtoo Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 A total 37 states have instituted "Lil'Mon Ordinances" to prohibit her and her ilk from doing something so awful it would get me banned if I said what it was.
Anastasia13 Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens Brown paper packages tied up with strings These are a few of Light and Truth's favorite things To force feed a homeless person. How did you know I am applying to an organization that feeds the homeless? You're so smart-or something like that-right...;)
r2Dtoo Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 (edited) How did you know I am applying to an organization that feeds the homeless? You're so smart-or something like that-right... ;) I'm psychic so I can see everyone's darkest secrets. Like for example I know you're naked right now and it's very disturbing. Put some clothes on you nudist. Ew! Edited December 9, 2012 by r2Dtoo
Anastasia13 Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 (edited) I'm psychic so I can see everyone's darkest secrets. Like for example I know you're naked right now and it's very disturbing. Put some clothes on you nudist. Ew! Oh, you know you like it, baby. ;) That's why you are just sitting there playing with y... Edited December 9, 2012 by Light and Truth
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now