An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hello Pham.

Akalyte

Groo the Wanderer
If his militia wanted to help women get reproductive healthcare, including safe abortions, then I'd be in support of it.  

abortions are ending the life of a human being, not healthcare. pregnancy is not a disease.  you are a loon

Right.  I hope the republican party does collapse under the weight of its own hysteria and obtuseness.  As far as talk of riots I don't know what you are talking about.  

And it would be even better if the Democratic Party did likewise.

Frankly, both parties as they stand deserve to go to hell, and be replaced by parties/statesmen actually concerned with limited, constitutional government, and protecting the rights of citizens. 

I was never worried about your militia   I do find the fact that people think like you concerning and that some of those people have military training and combat experience even more concerning.

So citizens owning and bearing arms doesn't really bother you, unless they can actually effectively use their arms to defend against aggressors?  Of course.

If his militia wanted to help women get reproductive healthcare, including safe abortions killing babies, then I'd be in support of it.  

So guns and militias are bad, bad, bad . . . unless they are for a sufficiently "noble" cause, such as killing unborn children.  

Of course.