Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 (edited) I live in Omaha, Nebraska, love Latin, am 100% Magisterium-loyal, have a LOT of nicknames, and am seriously considering (but am not sure) withdrawing from seminary formation to discern family life. Oh, yeah, and I knew Lil' Bull longer than any of you! Edited May 25, 2004 by Raphael
lil bull 04 Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='May 25 2004, 12:36 PM'] I live in Omaha, Nebraska, love Latin, am 100% Magisterium-loyal, have a LOT of nicknames, and am seriously considering (but am not sure) withdrawing from seminary formation to discern family life. Oh, yeah, and I knew Lil' Bull longer than any of you! [/quote] yeah thats for sure...now who's stalking who? :ph34r: and yes I knew Raphael loves Latin and most of whatever he said
cantstopdancin9 Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 I can't live without a liter of lipton iced tea in the fridge.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [quote]Tell me something about yourself. Anything.[/quote] I've chatted with you.... See...that's something....[b]anything[/b]...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 I'm going to use all this info for stalking purposes...just thought everyone should know...
NLUVWITJC Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 Hi all- I'm a twin- identical. Although, my sister is 1 minute older. She is married and moving into a house and we are super tight close. I play guitar and am definelty a fool for christ. I love Jeopardy and hope to be on the show some day. That's all for now.
Colleen Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [quote name='cantstopdancin9' date='May 25 2004, 01:23 PM'] I can't live without a liter of lipton iced tea in the fridge. [/quote] I can't live without Lipton Iced Tea, either!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [quote] I'm married to Brother Adam :newlyweds: [/quote] If this is a real wedding photo...then I think you and Bro may have jaundice... See a doctor.
Pyrite Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 I am spending my summer doing research, amongst other things. (It's stressful). I got excited about partial derivatives in my mathclass this morning. I am working on de-lurking.
VeraMaria Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 I am a professional procastinator. I like toe book Pride and Prejudice. I'm a CA and proud of it!!!!!
Colleen Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='May 25 2004, 03:06 PM'] I like toe book Pride and Prejudice. [/quote] Yay!
VeraMaria Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 hehe.... Colleen is cool because she defends Elizabeth against the preposterous claim and accusations (of a certain person) that she is dumb and slow.... Elizabeth is lively, witty and smart, and she's (duh!) my favorite character in the book!
cantstopdancin9 Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='May 25 2004, 03:35 PM'] I can't live without Lipton Iced Tea, either! [/quote] woo woo! lol out of the bottle only!
VeraMaria Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 Lipton Iced Tea on hot Miami Afternoon....(which = every afternoon) =
thicke Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 My wife is from the Philippines. We are thinking about living there when we retire.
VeraMaria Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 Cool!!!! I want to visit the Philippines someday...
lanie Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 I ride horses, live in Newcastle, England and plan on going to world youth day 2005.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now