Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have longer legs...I run faster :laugh:

Posted
:lol: she'll get you in your sleep!
Posted

I lock my bedroom door! :D

Posted

bunch of weirdos!

heehee hahaha hohohoho

Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='May 28 2004, 11:09 AM'] Try living with her :huh: [/quote]
I have.

She used to sneak into my bedroom at night, and just stand there, watching me. :ph34r:

It was pretty scary.

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='May 28 2004, 02:00 PM'] I have.

She used to sneak into my bedroom at night, and just stand there, watching me. :ph34r:

It was pretty scary. [/quote]
:getaclue:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote]Short people unite![/quote]

Bad spellers untie!

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='May 28 2004, 01:04 PM']
Bad spellers untie! [/quote]
:crackup:

Posted

I eat pizza with Ranch Dressing, or mustard, or steak sauce. Yellow mustard is the best. Most people get grossed out when they see me eat w/mustard, but if they try it, 90% love it.

I'm shorter than my wife. It's not a difficulty, it's a blessing and source of grace.

Posted

I like klondike bars and string coagulated milk :)

IcePrincessKRS
Posted (edited)

coagulated milk... mmmmmmm..... I'm suddenly very hungry for grilled coagulated milk sandwiches....

Edited by IcePrincessKRS
Posted

i love Tillamook coagulated milk! :) It's the best!

Posted

Avacados are good too.

Posted

Wensleydale coagulated milk is what the moon tastes like according to Wallace...

Posted

Know one shall know who I am...

lil bull 04
Posted

except for those people that like to stalk :ph34r: people :rolling:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote] Know one shall know who I am...[/quote]

[quote] except for those people that like to stalk people[/quote]

Hehe...I know that the D in "Paladin D" stands for "Dallas", but that's the extent of it...

lil bull 04
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='May 28 2004, 04:10 PM']


Hehe...I know that the D in "Paladin D" stands for "Dallas", but that's the extent of it... [/quote]
i know he is thinking abotu going into the military.

lil bull 04
Posted (edited)

i still classify you as my best friend and no you aren't a stalker :ph34r:

Edited by lil bull 04

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...