Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='May 26 2004, 09:22 PM'] I'm 5'8"...188 lbs with a barrel chest...and I can smell of elderberries my stomach in so much that my barrel chest sticks out and it looks like I have no stomach cavity...that trick earned my the nickname "greyhound"...hehe... [/quote]
Ah, but can you cave in your chest? -_-

One of my best friends is 6'2" and 140lbs, and he can make his chest cave in kinda like sucking in you stomache, only weirder looking :blink:

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='May 27 2004, 01:47 PM'] i got smacked in the face with a ping pong paddle last night. the left side of my face on my cheekbone is all swollen up. [/quote]
ouch! :o

Hope you feel better.

Just remember...ice, ice, baby... :P

I'll stop singing Vanilla Ice now. :blink:

Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='May 27 2004, 02:57 PM'] ouch! :o

Hope you feel better.

Just remember...ice, ice, baby... :P

I'll stop singing Vanilla Ice now. :blink: [/quote]
LOL @ Carrie

E.T. says "oouuccchh"

Posted

[i]points finger in the air[/i]

Carrriee phone hommmeeeee :cyclops:

[i]sees creepy guys in government jackets[/i]

Nevermind!

[i]runs![/i]

Yeah, I know I'm not funny but I had too much coffee and I'm a bit wired.

WOOT

so now you know coffee makes me :blink:

brownies make me :drool:

I'm going to stop now before I keep going and then never quit.



:dance: :dance: :dance:

Posted

Coffee is :cool:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I am 5'4" and my husband is 6'6". :P

I always have my toenails painted. Even in the winter.

I like to cook, but I hate to clean.

I am allergic to some metals in my ears, fingers, and wrists (but not my neck...) so I can't wear cheap nickel-based earrings, rings, bracelets/watches.

I wore braces for 3 1/2 years.

I spend too much money.

I only use whitening toothpaste.

I love fish and chicken (and other poultry/game) and beef but dislike pork (ham and bacon are good, though).

lil bull 04
Posted
I'm 5ft2in tall, short brown hair, green eyes, am Irish and Russian and a few other things as well.

My favorite food is fish and I like pizza too...and of course tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.

This is my favorite website.

I I have a german shepherd and an irish setter.

my favorite class this year was British Literature.

My favorite sport is soccer.

My best friend lives in Alaska.

and I think Raphael is a stalker! :ph34r:




[color=red]jk! :P [/color]

I can't say anything bad about him because he introduced me to this site. I think he's awesome! :D
Posted

Im 5'4 1/2.

Im shorter than both of my sisters.

I love coffee, my big sister converted me.

Im a cradle Catholic, and I try not to act like one (wishy washy)

Im addicted to this website.

I love martial arts, and Im switching from taekwondo to do kung fu or wushu.

I like tacos, so very tasty and good for you, too!

Posted

[quote name='Luthien' date='May 28 2004, 09:44 AM'] Im addicted to this website. [/quote]
Is it because of me?

homeschoolmom
Posted

:crackup:

Posted
:duel: Kevin will challenge you, hes my fencing hero.
Posted

[quote name='Luthien' date='May 28 2004, 09:57 AM'] :duel: Kevin will challenge you, hes my fencing hero. [/quote]
:crazy:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='May 28 2004, 11:56 AM'] :crackup: [/quote]
I think *someone* loves this smiley guy!

:D :P :lol:

Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='May 28 2004, 10:17 AM'] I think *someone* loves this smiley guy!

:D :P :lol: [/quote]
Not just *someone*, everyone loves me!

Posted

[i]writing in a pad[/i]

symptoms: convinced every girl is in love with him
: denial that not every Phatmass girl is his girlfriend

diagnosis: narcissistic disorder

[i]calling men in white jackets[/i]


just kidding! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Posted

How can it be a disorder if it's true?

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='May 26 2004, 10:19 PM'] I really can't. I'm one of the shorties here too. :P

Short people unite! (inspired by mulls' thread in the debate table)

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: [/quote]
Ummm...

I'm not short!!!!








:irate:













































:cry: I'm vertically challenged! :cry:

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='May 28 2004, 12:53 AM'] I always have my toenails painted. Even in the winter.

[/quote]
me too! :D

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Phazzan' date='May 28 2004, 11:01 AM'] :crazy: [/quote]
Try living with her :huh:





:P

Edited by azaelia
Posted

watch out azaelia, you might get it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...