geetarplayer Posted May 28, 2004 Posted May 28, 2004 I've liked the Colorado Avalanche since I was eight years old, but I've only really started liking hockey this year. -Mark
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 28, 2004 Posted May 28, 2004 I don't know where to go to college next year...it has to have a good Latin program and there has to be, at the very least, an orthodox Catholic subculture. Oh, yeah, and the really tough part...it has to be affordable...
azaelia Posted May 28, 2004 Posted May 28, 2004 (edited) Go to Thomas More in NH. That's where I want to go Edited May 28, 2004 by azaelia
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 28, 2004 Posted May 28, 2004 [quote] Go to Thomas More in NH. That's where I want to go[/quote] That won't work...no Latin major... Must have Latin major...that's the most important part...that's the only thing I could even imagine majoring in...well, that and theology...but theology doesn't have great career outlook...
homeschoolmom Posted May 28, 2004 Posted May 28, 2004 What about the U of M? Go here:[url="http://www.catalogs.umn.edu/ug/cla/cla45.html"]Latin at the U of M[/url] As for an orthodox Catholic subculture... I don't know... but it is SAINT PAUL , after all... (okay, Minneapolis... close enough...)
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 29, 2004 Posted May 29, 2004 [quote] What about the U of M? Go here:Latin at the U of M As for an orthodox Catholic subculture... I don't know... but it is SAINT PAUL , after all... (okay, Minneapolis... close enough...)[/quote] lol...there are three main reasons I have against that: 1. Too cold in winter. 2. I wouldn't be able to understand my teachers' accents. 3. For the out-of-state cost of UM, I might as well go to UD, which has better Latin, is Catholic, and is in a nice climate that I'm not allergic to.
homeschoolmom Posted May 29, 2004 Posted May 29, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='May 28 2004, 07:17 PM'] lol...there are three main reasons I have against that: 1. Too cold in winter. 2. I wouldn't be able to understand my teachers' accents. 3. For the out-of-state cost of UM, I might as well go to UD, which has better Latin, is Catholic, and is in a nice climate that I'm not allergic to. [/quote] wimp!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now