PhuturePriest Posted February 7, 2013 Author Posted February 7, 2013 I'm all for homeschooling, but you need a better biology teacher. You are failing your children if they have never seen A Bug's Life.
sixpence Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LJkJk_D5_M edit:: this is my relevant contribution in a musical format edit edit:: entomologists are not allowed to like that movie Edited February 7, 2013 by sixpence
God the Father Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 OP is so weird. OP if you're still reading this, please know that you are an odd duck. Please confine your weirdness to whimsical or private pursuits and do not allow a cycnical world to mutate your weirdness into a violent psychosis. You believe this is unthinkable now, but a lot can change in a few years especially at your age. Keep this in the back of your mind.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 Like Pope St. Pius X used to say, "If you're hooked on crazy pills, then you will never lack for dealers." Well, he actually said it in Latin - you know what he was like - so what he actually said was: Si tibi in perpetuum accipere rabidus remedia, semper erit principii. Or something. :|
PhuturePriest Posted February 7, 2013 Author Posted February 7, 2013 I have officially emailed Jason Evert. We shall see what he says about this in four months...
4588686 Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 P Married with five (Or is it six) children. A common tactic of the predatory homosexual.
PhuturePriest Posted February 7, 2013 Author Posted February 7, 2013 A common tactic of the predatory homosexual. You would know.
4588686 Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 You would know. I'm more of a catcher than a pitcher.
carmenchristi Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 I don't have time to read the whole thread but for what it's worth, I had this idea too, then I quickly dropped it for the reasons others named in the beginning of this thread. I started to write a letter and then decided that there were too many possibilities to lead myself in the wrong direction. After posting, I see that this thread is going in the direction of ponies.
homeschoolmom Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 Okay... I sorta skimmed over four pages of posts. They seem to be pretty much the same. My suggestion, take it for what it's worth... If you really want to write these letters, don't show them to your wife on your wedding night. There are way better things to do that day-- like play scrabble. ;) Save them for your tenth anniversary.
4588686 Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 Okay... I sorta skimmed over four pages of posts. They seem to be pretty much the same. My suggestion, take it for what it's worth... If you really want to write these letters, don't show them to your wife on your wedding night. There are way better things to do that day-- like play scrabble. ;) Save them for your tenth anniversary. You are a wise woman. You should begin some practice of teaching in non-traditional settings.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 This is what I've gathered. FP is being FP and unleashed the drama llama. A bunch of y'all got your panties in a was about something a sixteen year old you only know over the internet is doing for his possible future wife. Then FP got his panties in a wad, acting his usual sas.sy gay self. Now all of a sudden steak is turning into butterflies? Did I read that wrong? Welcome to Phatmass, ladies and gents.
Basilisa Marie Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 FP, go ahead. Sounds like you aren't doing it wrong. Just keep in mind that you're going to change a whole lot in the next ten years. Even just reading my own blog posts from freshman year of college is embarrassing. :) Just as I suspect I am completely embarrassing to my future 30-year-old self.
franciscanheart Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 You people are way too concerned about his letters. Y'all should put this in perspective and realize he probably won't ever be handing them over to anyone -- and if he does, it will probably be to a girl who won't be totally creeped out. Sometimes y'all are serious buzzkills. What happened to the whole "If you don't have something nice to say..." bit?
Papist Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 I could see keeping a journal, but not writing love letter(s). It would be very difficult for me to write a love letter to someone whom I do not love (yet).
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 In all seriousness, FP, I couldn't care less whether you wrote these or not, it's not my business. But try not to get so upset when people get all whatever. Sometimes that's just Phatmass. I've been called emotionally manipulative, self-centered, and attention-seeking on here before. But hey, haters gonna hate and they don't know you, so try to just blow it off. You learn what to post and what not to post. That's why I've started mostly posting snarky and lame stuff. It's just received better sometimes. ;)
MissScripture Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 You people are way too concerned about his letters. Y'all should put this in perspective and realize he probably won't ever be handing them over to anyone -- and if he does, it will probably be to a girl who won't be totally creeped out. Sometimes y'all are serious buzzkills. What happened to the whole "If you don't have something nice to say..." bit? This. Exactly this. There is a difference between constructive criticism and acting like a donkey butt! The way people are reacting, you would think he was going to give them to a girl on the first date while smiling creepily and telling her they were going to get married! I personally would have thought it a bit strange if my husband did this, but its also not something that would be in line with who he is at all, but that is why we match well. I would think by the time FP gets married, the girl he is marrying will know him well enough to not be totally thrown off by this. And by that time, FP will know her well enough to have a reasonable idea of how this would be received, and make a final decision based on that. Its not like its set in stone that he has to give these letters to whomever he marries!
franciscanheart Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 This. Exactly this. There is a difference between constructive criticism and acting like a donkey butt!The way people are reacting, you would think he was going to give them to a girl on the first date while smiling creepily and telling her they were going to get married!I personally would have thought it a bit strange if my husband did this, but its also not something that would be in line with who he is at all, but that is why we match well. I would think by the time FP gets married, the girl he is marrying will know him well enough to not be totally thrown off by this. And by that time, FP will know her well enough to have a reasonable idea of how this would be received, and make a final decision based on that. Its not like its set in stone that he has to give these letters to whomever he marries!One word: YUP.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now