MissScripture Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 Also, they may not be urbane and sophisticated, but holy cow, do they have money in ND!
Evangetholic Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 Also, they may not be urbane and sophisticated, but holy cow, do they have money in ND! Money is very urbane and sophisticated.
WillT Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 You brought up cowboys. :| When my grandma found out I was engaged and not to a cowboy, she told my aunt, very mournfully, "I guess she won't be marrying a cowboy." :| Maybe he can be an honorary cowboy. I'll get him a hat if you guys visit!
Evangetholic Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 Maybe he can be an honorary cowboy. I'll get him a hat if you guys visit!
MissScripture Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 Maybe he can be an honorary cowboy. I'll get him a hat if you guys visit! Remember when you were trying to mail me your kid? Wish we could visit soon! In the meantime, mail up my Godson for a visit. :P
WillT Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 Remember when you were trying to mail me your kid? Wish we could visit soon! In the meantime, mail up my Godson for a visit. :P Well they just got back after almost 2 weeks of being away, so I have dibs! Maybe in a few weeks. ;)
PhuturePriest Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 Why would you remind me of this movie? All of the images of watching this movie with my sister are screaming back into my head...
Evangetholic Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 Why would you remind me of this movie? All of the images of watching this movie with my sister are screaming back into my head... I thought it was a sweet and sad movie. The wrestling was weird though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now