Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 That's that supposed to say to a person that is 5'5" and 110 pounds? Honestly, height doesn't really matter. I know guys your husband's height who are total wimps and guys my height that could take on Rambo. It's not the deck you're given, it's how you play with it. ;) *props*
Beati Pacifici Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 I'm just saying, but men are always telling women that short-shorts are an occasion of sin for them. Now I am here to tell you that short-shorts are also an occasion of sin for women. /endrant Are Kilts? I plan on getting one soon.
Beati Pacifici Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 Only if you look like Voris. Something tells me that you would dedicate a song to him on the radio. . ."Endless Love" perhaps? :rotfl:
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Up06CryWQpE#!
Beati Pacifici Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Up06CryWQpE#! :rotfl: Although Michael strikes me as a merlot guy.
Lil Red Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 they all look like a bunch of preppy, pretentious, dbags.
Lil Red Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 (edited) I'm just saying, but men are always telling women that short-shorts are an occasion of sin for them. Now I am here to tell you that short-shorts are also an occasion of sin for women. /endrant yeah, an occasion of the sin of inducing vomit, all over said guys. Edited March 11, 2013 by Lil Red
Luigi Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 Guys who wear skinny jeans are either slaves to fashion or they know absolutely nothing about fashion, so they wear what's being advertised this season because they think that wearing the current style is hip. And many fashions - such as skinny jeans for men - are designed by gay men. Ergo, many men's fashions show off men's bodies the way gay men would like to see them.
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 I'm not a slave to anything (save only Our Lord & Lady). I'm not quite heterosexual, but I'm not gay either. I just like the breeches. Get over it. I could say that guys that go about in giant bits of rusty looking excessive fabric are engaged in some kind of silly masculine posturing and have been enslaved to looking ugly, but I'd be overstepping a number of boundaries and potentially causing needless offense to do so. ;)
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 yeah, an occasion of the sin of inducing vomit, all over said guys. I've yet to get puked on my chubbies. Chicks dig 'em. :p
Nihil Obstat Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 Guys who wear skinny jeans are either slaves to fashion or they know absolutely nothing about fashion, so they wear what's being advertised this season because they think that wearing the current style is hip. And many fashions - such as skinny jeans for men - are designed by gay men. Ergo, many men's fashions show off men's bodies the way gay men would like to see them. No, they design what is going to make them money. Gay or not, they just want to sell their junk. If fridge boxes would make them millions, you had better believe they would be selling fridge boxes.
Oremoose Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 We do not care. Sky's out, thighs out. http://youtu.be/dC3cnPqs3m4
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 That's that supposed to say to a person that is 5'5" and 110 pounds? Honestly, height doesn't really matter. I know guys your husband's height who are total wimps and guys my height that could take on Rambo. It's not the deck you're given, it's how you play with it. ;) All it says about them are that they are frigging short. I never said anything about toughness or ability to beat people up. My statement was as simple as it is in black and white. Short dude is short.
Winchester Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 1. No skinny jeans. 2. Never tuck a shirt into shorts. Even if the shorts have a belt or are otherwise not merely gym shorts.
Winchester Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7En0z2A38c[/media]
WillT Posted March 12, 2013 Posted March 12, 2013 Let's see. Bow ties, cigars, and a rebel flag belt. I'm going to go out on a limb and say Ole Miss? they all look like a bunch of preppy, pretentious, dbags. Yeah, Ole Miss. Glad to know that I'm "average" at 5'10. With my boots on I'm closer to 6'0 and I've never worn skinny jeans.
Evangetholic Posted March 12, 2013 Posted March 12, 2013 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7En0z2A38c[/media] I haven't any props.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now