Papist Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 I always thought guys wore skinny jeans b/c they are gay.
Evangetholic Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 I always thought guys wore skinny jeans b/c they are gay. I always thought random acts/statements that are derisive and disrespectful of homosexual persons rather than of acts were a sign of a man being fond of peen himself. :)
Papist Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 I always thought random acts/statements that are derisive and disrespectful of homosexual persons rather than of acts were a sign of a man being fond of peen himself. :) I apologize for hurting your feelings. No intentions other than be do lame in the lame board.
Evangetholic Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 I apologize for hurting your feelings. No intentions other than be do lame in the lame board. I don't think my feelings have been hurt since I was seven Ma'am. I was meeting your banter with more banter. :p
MissScripture Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 Interesting. I don't think I've ever seen skinny jeans associated with cowboys. Maybe I'll go to the next meeting of the Mississippi Beef Cattlemen's Association and take a poll. :| If you showed up in skinny jeans in ND you would get laughed off the ranch!
Evangetholic Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 If you showed up in skinny jeans in ND you would get laughed off the ranch! That's truly sad. I know whenever I try to think of an urbane, sophisticated, intellectually stimulating environment I always think of ranches in the Dakotas. What is one to do?
WillT Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 If you showed up in skinny jeans in ND you would get laughed off the ranch! I would expect much the same reaction here. Now, if by "skinny jeans" you just mean tight jeans, I suspect you'd be ok so long as you also possessed the requisite horsemanship skills.
WillT Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 That's truly sad. I know whenever I try to think of an urbane, sophisticated, intellectually stimulating environment I always think of ranches in the Dakotas. What is one to do? What we bumpkins lack in sophistication and urbanity we make up for in other areas. :)
Evangetholic Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 What we bumpkins lack in sophistication and urbanity we make up for in other areas. :) I'm a bumpkin too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skAOb_EUE_M
Beati Pacifici Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 I live in Georgia. . .I guess I'm a bumpkin too :P
Beati Pacifici Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 Sweet! Phatmass redneck style meetup one day at the drag strip :)
Evangetholic Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 Sweet! Phatmass redneck style meetup one day at the drag strip :) OR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui_d8_GQq2E
Beati Pacifici Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 I don't know if we can be rebellion at da scrip club. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HMA5YD0jsk
Evangetholic Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 I forgot myself for a moment. The Southland is so many things.
Evangetholic Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 (edited) Oh and dude's skr8 clownin on da English language. Edited March 14, 2013 by Evangetholic
cartermia Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 You guys are short. Yes they are I am 5' 10" Semi-fit....I just can't smash my body that way... that is all... Well that's fine for you. :) I'm very fit, 5'9" and 140 or so pounds. And I wear skinny jeans. That's that supposed to say to a person that is 5'5" and 110 pounds? Honestly, height doesn't really matter. I know guys your husband's height who are total wimps and guys my height that could take on Rambo. It's not the deck you're given, it's how you play with it. ;) I am 5'10 1/2" and I am a girl... beat that Oh and FP I lift so don't even start on my being a wimp :flex2:
MissScripture Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 That's truly sad. I know whenever I try to think of an urbane, sophisticated, intellectually stimulating environment I always think of ranches in the Dakotas. What is one to do? You brought up cowboys. :| When my grandma found out I was engaged and not to a cowboy, she told my aunt, very mournfully, "I guess she won't be marrying a cowboy." :|
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now