Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 I wear skinny Jeans because they show my butt to advantage. This is possibly a sin against modesty, but I'm not quite convinced.
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 I wear skinny Jeans because they show my butt to advantage. This is possibly a sin against modesty, but I'm not quite convinced. I also wear chubbies. :)
Guest Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 (edited) I'm a pretty much in shape dude....5'11 200 pounds...You will never catch me in skinny jeans...I'm a baggy jeans with a hoodie or baggy tshirt type of guy... a button up or polo to Mass... Edited March 11, 2013 by Guest
Oremoose Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 better stab your eyes out then. :| it has crossed my mind all too many times
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 I'm a pretty much in shape dude....5'11 200 pounds...You will never catch me in skinny jeans...I'm a baggy jeans with a hoodie or baggy tshirt type of guy... a button up or polo to Mass... Well that's fine for you. :) I'm very fit, 5'9" and 140 or so pounds. And I wear skinny jeans.
Oremoose Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 I'm a pretty much in shape dude....5'11 200 pounds...You will never catch me in skinny jeans...I'm a baggy jeans with a hoodie or baggy tshirt type of guy... a button up or polo to Mass... Well that's fine for you. :) I'm very fit, 5'9" and 140 or so pounds. And I wear skinny jeans. I am 5' 10" Semi-fit....I just can't smash my body that way... that is all...
Guest Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 (edited) Honestly I think skinny jeans should be a grave sin...lol And when youre culpabile and still wearing skinny jeans it becomes mortal...Go to confession and change your life... Edited March 11, 2013 by Guest
Guest Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 (edited) Iceeeee short ? I already have a heigth complex...What's tall ???? lol I'm 5'11 at nightime....Taller when I wake up...And that's barefoot... Edited March 11, 2013 by Guest
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 I am 5' 10" Semi-fit....I just can't smash my body that way... that is all... If you mean to suggest your marriage parts then you should be aware that skinny jeans made for men take these into account. Trying to wear girl's pants will result in discomfort.
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 You guys are short. It's worse than you think. I'm actually 5'8 and a half.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 Iceeeee short ? I already have a heigth complex...What's tall ???? lol I'm 5'11 at nightime....Taller when I wake up...And that's barefoot... My husband is six and a half feet tall.
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 My husband is six and a half feet tall. I could be that tall if I wanted to be.
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 I wear skinny Jeans because they show my butt to advantage. This is possibly a sin against modesty, but I'm not quite convinced. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNuenYfSNaU
Nihil Obstat Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNuenYfSNaU Whenever you get up, all the girls whisper behind your back "We hate to see him go, but we love to watch him leave."
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 Whenever you get up, all the girls whisper behind your back "We hate to see him go, but we love to watch him leave." Most likely. :p
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 I could be that tall if I wanted to be. If you were on stilts.
Guest Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 (edited) My husband is six and a half feet tall. that's a great heigth...I always wish I was in that range...6'0 to 6'2 is the perfect alpha male heigth...lol......Anything from six foot to 6 four is real alpha male...And then put a Michael Voris head of hair to go with it you are in good shape......You will be the Solomen of our time...(sp) Edited March 11, 2013 by Guest
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 Iceeeee short ? I already have a heigth complex...What's tall ???? lol I'm 5'11 at nightime....Taller when I wake up...And that's barefoot... To be fair, you, Delivery, are actually in the average height range for a male. You don't need to feel short. Evange, on the other hand... short. :|
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now