IcePrincessKRS Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 that's a great heigth...I always wish I was in that range...6'0 to 6'2 is the perfect alpha heigth...lol I've gotten so used to how big he is sometimes I forget and then when we're out people have "OMG! He's a giant!" type reactions and I'm like "What? Oh, yeah, I guess he is."
the171 Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 I wear skinny jeans because other jeans make me look weird. I always wear them with a tunic or with a large t-shirt. But I'm not a guy...
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 (edited) I like being little. I'm taller than most girls. And I can buy clothes for cheap. Plus my know-it-all-ness comes off as cute and quirky, rather than threatening and obstinate. Oh and people are usually very gentle and kind with me even if I'm wearing a turban and some shorty shorts. Edited March 11, 2013 by Evangetholic
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 I HATE CHUBBIES. We do not care. Sky's out, thighs out.
the171 Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 We do not care. Sky's out, thighs out. Hunting and frat boys do not mix.
Beati Pacifici Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 I am 5' 10" Semi-fit....I just can't smash my body that way... that is all... 6'2 240lbs, built like a Pro Wrestler from the 1950's It's safe to say I wouldn't be caught dead in skinny jeans.
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 Well, not all of us have been blessed with such a glut of testosterone. I'm little and I move like a cat. Skinny jeans and chubbies help me. I am like a ninja.
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 (edited) 6'2 240lbs, built like a Pro Wrestler from the 1950's It's safe to say I wouldn't be caught dead in skinny jeans. You should still consider chubbies: edited because the video had a cussing child innit Edited March 11, 2013 by Evangetholic
Beati Pacifici Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 Well, not all of us have been blessed with such a glut of testosterone. I'm little and I move like a cat. Skinny jeans and chubbies help me. I am like a ninja. Runs in the family. Good ol' West Virginia mountain man genes I guess. lol.
the171 Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 I'm just saying, but men are always telling women that short-shorts are an occasion of sin for them. Now I am here to tell you that short-shorts are also an occasion of sin for women. /endrant
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 Runs in the family. Good ol' West Virginia mountain man genes I guess. lol. I'm French, Jewish, and Black. Two out of those three groups are known for being small and graceful. I wouldn't mind being burly though. I tend to befriend guys who are like me, but my very best friend is a giant Swede from Texas. Imma start liftin' and get all swollen. Nah--I'll stick with pilates. :p
Evangetholic Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 I'm just saying, but men are always telling women that short-shorts are an occasion of sin for them. Now I am here to tell you that short-shorts are also an occasion of sin for women. /endrant I hear you, I don't think they are that short though. They aren't hotpants, they are just shorts cut at the same place all shorts were before men decided collectively to start buying clothes that are too big.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 (edited) Don't watch Borat. :| Seriously. Edited March 11, 2013 by Nihil Obstat
the171 Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 Don't watch Borat. :| Seriously. I did a while back.... big mistake. BIG MISTAKE.
Beati Pacifici Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 I'm French, Jewish, and Black. Two out of those three groups are known for being small and graceful. I wouldn't mind being burly though. I tend to befriend guys who are like me, but my very best friend is a giant Swede from Texas. Imma start liftin' and get all swollen. Nah--I'll stick with pilates. :P All you need is a log, a sledgehammer and a tractor tire and you'll be huge in no time :P
PhuturePriest Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 To be fair, you, Delivery, are actually in the average height range for a male. You don't need to feel short. Evange, on the other hand... short. :| That's that supposed to say to a person that is 5'5" and 110 pounds? Honestly, height doesn't really matter. I know guys your husband's height who are total wimps and guys my height that could take on Rambo. It's not the deck you're given, it's how you play with it. ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now