VeraMaria Posted May 26, 2004 Posted May 26, 2004 Naadaa.....trying to procastinate as long as i can What's up over there.....
prov31girl Posted May 26, 2004 Author Posted May 26, 2004 Same here. But now I'm gonna get some free food. So ttyl.
VeraMaria Posted May 26, 2004 Posted May 26, 2004 lol. I want free food! Oh well...I'l go study then....sigh....
He carries me Posted May 26, 2004 Posted May 26, 2004 yep, we're weird..... we just played "catch in the street" know what i mean? yeah, cuz i don't ok, so i think i've had just a little too much caffffffffiene today.... uh huh now i'm just talking to myself hehehehehehehehehehe isn't it great how everything is funny when you're in a really stupid mood? even stuff like squirting prov31girl with a hose!!! hahahahahahaha ok, as everyone says, "that is all"
He carries me Posted May 26, 2004 Posted May 26, 2004 (edited) I am a big freakin weirdo and prov31girl ROCKS!!!! [prov31girl is a meanie head!!!!!!!!!!! ] Edited May 26, 2004 by He carries me
He carries me Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 No, you're not..... you just get on under my name and post mean stuff! love ya though!
prov31girl Posted May 27, 2004 Author Posted May 27, 2004 I love ya too!!!! I don't know what I'd do without you darlin.
prov31girl Posted May 27, 2004 Author Posted May 27, 2004 (edited) Cool...I just learned how to stalk people. :ph34r: Ok, I'm gettin off here now so I can do something a little more positive. :angel: <--- See there's that halo again. Edited May 27, 2004 by prov31girl
He carries me Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 you gonna tell me?? :angel: good luck today with everything you gotta get done!!! you can doooo it!
prov31girl Posted May 27, 2004 Author Posted May 27, 2004 So good news...I don't have to give my presentation till Tuesday. And yes I will tell you....... someday.
He carries me Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 hey!!! aren't you supposed to be in class??? oh btw....I just called katie...... she was near piketon....said she got a late start (but still didn't call me....) so she'll probably be here around 2:30 or 3....ish... i told her about my folks and tonight....we'll have to figure out what all's goin on and she thinks she has to work late afternoon tomorrow or something, so we'll see that is all for now...... :angel:
prov31girl Posted May 27, 2004 Author Posted May 27, 2004 Cool beans....I wonder why nobody else is getting in on our conversation. I think they think we're weird.
He carries me Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 prolly let's think of something that'll get 'em involved.... hmmmmm thinking..........
Lil Red Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 you guys are weird. don't you know what MSN Messenger is for? :angry: Haha! Just joking with ya! I love ya both, you make me smile! Okay, I'm sorry for the mean trick, don't hurt me, please!
He carries me Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 awwww we would never hurt ya!!! we're just so glad that someone has joined our crazy post!! yeah, we have msn, yahoo, and aim.... but since, ahem, prov31girl is in class....this is how we can communicate so, tell us a lil about yourself lil red -- what do you wanna "post" about?
Lil Red Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 well, i'm at work right now. although i'm not really working, now am i? haha. my face hurts cuz one of my youth smacked me in the face with a ping pong paddle - and not the flat side either. it was the edge.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now