prov31girl Posted May 28, 2004 Author Posted May 28, 2004 I can't even sleep in my own freakin bed!!!! :irate:
Tony Posted May 28, 2004 Posted May 28, 2004 [quote name='prov31girl' date='May 27 2004, 01:48 PM'] Ok, so just so everyone who wanders in here knows who's talking. Here's a picture of me and He carries me. [/quote] which 1 is He carries me and which 1 is prov?
prov31girl Posted May 28, 2004 Author Posted May 28, 2004 Does it matter? We're both beautiful, right? I'm the one on the left.
Janana8706 Posted May 28, 2004 Posted May 28, 2004 srry i left yesterday, newayz. When are you outa school?
prov31girl Posted May 28, 2004 Author Posted May 28, 2004 Well....technically June 12, but I have no finals, so next Friday. U?
prov31girl Posted May 28, 2004 Author Posted May 28, 2004 Cool. Well...I'm sorry, but I have to be going now. I don't know when I'll be back, but have fun in the meantime. He carries me, have a good weekend, and maybe I'll talk to you sometime. Bye everyone.
Tony Posted May 30, 2004 Posted May 30, 2004 [quote name='prov31girl' date='May 28 2004, 10:04 AM'] Does it matter? We're both beautiful, right? I'm the one on the left. [/quote] yes y ou both are was just curious
prov31girl Posted May 30, 2004 Author Posted May 30, 2004 Yes, thank you very much Tony. Hey HCM!!! Long time no phatmass! Anyway, I just thought I'd drop in momentarily and say hey!! I'm about to head back to Mandy's. Me and Stacy were going just chill and watch a bunch of movies, so if you get bored at any time today or tomorrow even, feel free to join us. Maybe I'll give you a call sometime today, or you could call me. That would be even better cause then I wouldn't feel like I was bothering you. :angel: Anyway, thanks for being you, girl!! Oh, and hello to everyone else who wanders in here!!! :wavey:
He carries me Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 Here's another picture......we were at Kil'n Time -- a place where you paint pottery. Fun times!!! It's my mom and all of her daughters -- two of which are "adopted"
prov31girl Posted May 31, 2004 Author Posted May 31, 2004 (edited) I'm not sure who this one is.....:angel: Edited May 31, 2004 by prov31girl
He carries me Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 (edited) hehe Edited May 31, 2004 by He carries me
prov31girl Posted May 31, 2004 Author Posted May 31, 2004 Ummm...I don't know who that is, but she sure looks rediculous.
He carries me Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 yeah really...... are you sure you don't know who that is?
prov31girl Posted May 31, 2004 Author Posted May 31, 2004 so to compensate for the crappy pictures of me, here's a better one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now