prov31girl Posted May 27, 2004 Author Posted May 27, 2004 (edited) I'm not in class. I'm not supposed to be in class either. Anyway... WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS LIL RED!!! We're happy to have you here in our ummmm....whatever you want to call this. :wavey: :tiphat: Edited May 27, 2004 by prov31girl
prov31girl Posted May 27, 2004 Author Posted May 27, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red' date='May 27 2004, 12:36 PM'] well, i'm at work right now. although i'm not really working, now am i? haha. my face hurts cuz one of my youth smacked me in the face with a ping pong paddle - and not the flat side either. it was the edge. [/quote] Ouch!! That stinks...yeah..someone pinned me against the wall last night...that one didn't feel too good. I hope your face feels better soon.
He carries me Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 lil red --- awww that's sad -- i'm sorry your face hurts we'll try not to make you laugh too hard cuz i'm sure that wouldn't help the situation prov31girl --- ohhhh i see.....skippin out huh? are you in your apt?
Lil Red Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 you know, i never really get to use this emoticon: :unplugged: i should use it more often. okay, random thought!
He carries me Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 hey!!! i only did that cuz you stoled my keys and wouldn't give em back!!!!! *runs off and pouts* hahahaha j/k :angel:
Lil Red Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 thanks for the thoughts, guys. it hurts to smile, even. which is bad, cuz i'm a smiley type of person!
Lil Red Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 skipping school????? i am SHOCKED at your behavior, young lady!
prov31girl Posted May 27, 2004 Author Posted May 27, 2004 :locosign: :stupid: :toilet: :thumb: hehe....those are fun too.
He carries me Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 hey! thats a fun one -- don't remember seeing it before...waaaay cool so, if you're not skipping, then why aren't you in class? (btw -- you know i'm only giving you a hard time cuz you woulda done the same for me )
prov31girl Posted May 27, 2004 Author Posted May 27, 2004 Because I'm not skipping. I went to class and then class was over, so I came back. I have no class to be in right now. So you know what HCM.... BEND OVER AND CATCH IT!!! lolimh
He carries me Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 hey!!! someone continue that ^<v game....pleeeaase??
He carries me Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 awwww very cute!!! oh btw prov31girl....just called orbitz -- probably looking at a minimum of $500 to change my ticket!! i dunno what i'm gonna do now!
prov31girl Posted May 27, 2004 Author Posted May 27, 2004 I'm guessing that would be why you need someone to loan you $500. I think we drove lil red away.
He carries me Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 yeah i think we did too either that or she, ahem, went back to work lolimh
prov31girl Posted May 27, 2004 Author Posted May 27, 2004 Hey look...a picture of random people that nobody on here knows. :angel:
prov31girl Posted May 27, 2004 Author Posted May 27, 2004 Well, I've been gettin some stress out by shooting things, so now I'm going to get to work.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now