An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

I want to go home and stare at a wall again. Idek what's up with me this week. :wall: >_<

In 8 hours my weekend begins. :yawn: I just have to stay awake. Working hard for my end of the week soak!

We're getting nasty storms today. It was bad this morning but now the sky's blue. We're supposed to get more this afternoon. Stay on, lights!

Talking on my Facebook today about reporters leaving long voicemails. From one of my old friends/colleagues at our competitor's paper:

Because you can't find a way to end the voicemail, right? Same here. "And once again, for the fourth time, this is Jim Cook Jr calling. Here's my phone number. And here's my email address. I'll say it a second time and spell it out with the phonetic alphabet."

Truth.

HOME. Had my bath. Commence staring at a wall. Oh, thank You, sweet bread-breaking Jesus.

Glad you are home and resting.  Maybe you want to join the summer book read?   Byz started a thread a few days ago.....

Quality time with my Daddy: blasting country out in the barn with the doors open and the breeze blowing, just the two of us.

We figured out we can get wifi out here. Made his day. ;)

Lately, as I struggle to wriggle out of my adolescent skin and prepare my heart to "leave my mother and father," I appreciate days like this that much more. No matter where I go in life, they'll always have my back and I can always come home. I'm so blessed.

Brian, two things:

First, am I going with you guys to Aunt B's this weekend? I just wanted to make sure. 

Second, I got the info you asked for. Need to double check it first and I'll give it to ya when I'm done work.

My designer isn't going on vacation until next week now. This means she'll be around to design the magazine. Good. It's always stressful when someone else ends up doing it.

Not happy with my new haircut after all. She barely touched it and it's driving me just as crazy as it did before. :unsure: Thinking about going somewhere else next weekend so I can get a $10 cut instead of what I pay at my cousin's salon...

brianthephysicist

Brian, two things:

First, am I going with you guys to Aunt B's this weekend? I just wanted to make sure. 

Second, I got the info you asked for. Need to double check it first and I'll give it to ya when I'm done work.

That was the plan anyways, and thanks for the info :{D

Also sorry to hear about your hair.  Even though it's annoying it's still pretty.

And all done. Not too bad! Had enough content to fill.

I am realizing, though, that I should start writing or finding one extra story each month. It would make the process a lot easier.

Now...reading up on potluck recipes! :bounce: