An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

Hey Missy ... I have to say something to you ....

[spoiler]haha Que no se apague el fueeeeegoooooooo![/spoiler]

:)

Boxed for 20 minutes. Stress abated.  :flex2:

Now...2.5 hours more of work and I get a nice break before my 6-9:30 tonight.

Missy, I guess it's been a loooong day. 

:think2:

My first thought was, why would Missy want to stay in a box.

I hope you continue to have a good day!!!!

MissScripture

Boxed for 20 minutes. Stress abated. :flex2:

Now...2.5 hours more of work and I get a nice break before my 6-9:30 tonight.

You box?! That sounds amazing!

I wish I boxed. :P I do my boxing on the Wii. Hahahaha. Still, it's a solid workout -- always gets my heart going and leaves me ridiculously sweaty/exhausted when I'm done.

I'm experimenting with ways to deal with stress. I'm starting to realize that working out really helps.

MissScripture

I wish I boxed. :P I do my boxing on the Wii. Hahahaha. Still, it's a solid workout -- always gets my heart going and leaves me ridiculously sweaty/exhausted when I'm done.

I'm experimenting with ways to deal with stress. I'm starting to realize that working out really helps.

Aww. Darn. Lol. We have been considering getting me a punching bag to hang in the basement. I do like the Wii boxing, but having something like that to throw my whole self into would be even better.

brianthephysicist

Last night the guy subletting my roommate's bedroom told me he's Catholic, so we're going to Mass together today.  Said he hasn't been for a long time.

I wish I boxed. :P I do my boxing on the Wii. Hahahaha. Still, it's a solid workout -- always gets my heart going and leaves me ridiculously sweaty/exhausted when I'm done.

Dear goodness.  Wii boxing makes me want to curl up in a ball and die, you do not overstate that it's a solid workout!

And ditto on the stress.  Been walking more, building in Minecraft (Tonight I built the Marker from Dead Space), etc.

Last night the guy subletting my roommate's bedroom told me he's Catholic, so we're going to Mass together today.  Said he hasn't been for a long time.

Awesome!  Hope it works on his heart to come back to the Lord's Table more often. :)