ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 because they got rid of the last one. tuesday 4mile run in 34 minutes and 37 seconds, 29 pushups in three sets on knuckles, with the highest set being 13. and Planked unitl my arms gave out.
CrossCuT Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 I had to lift a chocolate cookie up to my mouth....I was sweating really hard after.
Tony Posted April 7, 2013 Posted April 7, 2013 I jogged a little over 2 miles today. 1st time in over a month that I went jogging
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted April 7, 2013 Author Posted April 7, 2013 Yesterday did the Freestryder for a half an hour. CrossCut has anyone ever told you that is the most obnoxious avatar I think I've ever seen. No offence meant.
Beati Pacifici Posted April 7, 2013 Posted April 7, 2013 I did a few 12 ounce curls and did two sets of 8 ounce wine glass curls
Papist Posted April 7, 2013 Posted April 7, 2013 35 minutes on treadmill. Shoulders. lats, biceps machines. Cool down with 12oz curls.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted April 12, 2013 Author Posted April 12, 2013 Biked all over town yesterday... because my car is in the shop...
Papist Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 Wednesday: 42 minutes on treadmill. Chest and Tris. Cool down with Spirograph with sons.
cartermia Posted April 13, 2013 Posted April 13, 2013 cleaned my room (it was a work out), sit-ups, planks, push-ups (girly/men), and lifting
Tony Posted April 14, 2013 Posted April 14, 2013 I've been doing planks here and there but I do them more as a mental exercise than anything... trying to block out whatever discomfort that goes with planks. it's a quick depression fighter too. make sense? I would throw wall sits in this same category.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted April 16, 2013 Author Posted April 16, 2013 Biked yesterday, but now my car is back!
xTrishaxLynnx Posted April 19, 2013 Posted April 19, 2013 I haven't worked out (except for walking a lot and carrying my bags for miles through the Atlanta airport and stuff) for almost 3 weeks! :cry:
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted April 22, 2013 Author Posted April 22, 2013 i had a workout today... It was crummy... but it happened.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted April 23, 2013 Posted April 23, 2013 Still haven't gotten back on the bike yet. :| Yeah, yeah, I know... I'm slacking.
cartermia Posted April 24, 2013 Posted April 24, 2013 had a volleyball game last night (we lost) and had vball practice today (we had to run a lot, my coach was mad at us) :p
BG45 Posted April 24, 2013 Posted April 24, 2013 I've not worked out per se today, but I did 2 student evals down where I teach on the other side of campus and went there myself. Which means I've walked around 4km compared to my 5km I do usually on a walk, with one stretch being a 50 degree hill for over a hundred feet.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted April 26, 2013 Author Posted April 26, 2013 Kickball game. We won. Twas kinda helter skelter. Went 3 for 3 a plate with a walk and at least 1 run. Played first. The people at the bar after are wow. We officially still have no captain.
BG45 Posted April 26, 2013 Posted April 26, 2013 Did a 5k walk yesterday after I got the car back, but before I headed to the library.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now