the171 Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 I can't wear a bikini because I have the bulge, but I also hate ugly swimsuits. Here is a site that is a bit expensive, but totally worth it. http://www.reyswimwear.com/collections/all
Basilisa Marie Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 I'm saving up for an Esther Williams one-piece. http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/bathing-beauty-one-piece-in-red
the171 Posted April 8, 2013 Author Posted April 8, 2013 I'm saving up for an Esther Williams one-piece. http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/bathing-beauty-one-piece-in-red It's so perf.
Basilisa Marie Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 Yup. And there are a bunch of pretty colors to choose from! :)
the171 Posted April 8, 2013 Author Posted April 8, 2013 http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/bathing-beauty-one-piece-in-needlepoint want http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/beach-blanket-bingo-one-piece-in-red want http://www.reyswimwear.com/products/caroline-in-mint WANT
the171 Posted April 8, 2013 Author Posted April 8, 2013 http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/deep-blue-glee-one-piece adorable http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/change-of-tides-one-piece-in-wave cute http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/transmarine-dreams-one-piece this is so amazing http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/beauty-on-the-shore-one-piece-in-stripes i like this a lot
the171 Posted April 8, 2013 Author Posted April 8, 2013 http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/try-a-new-spangle-one-piece NOPE DECIDED THIS ONE IS MINE OMG NEED TAKE ALL MY MONEY NOW
the171 Posted April 8, 2013 Author Posted April 8, 2013 http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/behind-the-seas-one-piece I really like this one too
Kateri89 Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 (edited) So I just discovered a website of cute, modest clothes (including swimsuits) and they're very reasonably priced! I bought a dress and a shirt from them and they both fit perfectly. http://www.shadeclothing.com Edited April 8, 2013 by SrKateri
vee Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 http://www.shadeclothing.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524445998262&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306257142&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395917465&bmUID=1365395586017&productSizeSelected=0&fit_type= i like this
the171 Posted April 8, 2013 Author Posted April 8, 2013 http://www.shadeclothing.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524445998262&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306257142&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395917465&bmUID=1365395586017&productSizeSelected=0&fit_type= i like this that is major cute
Annie12 Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 I just got the cutest tankini today. Its modest too! I'm so psyched! It had black shorty shorts and a animal print halter top. It was on sale too!
PhuturePriest Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 (edited) So um, why not just take care of the "buldge"? I pray that you are either drunk or in reality a small child. Edited April 8, 2013 by FuturePriest387
the171 Posted April 8, 2013 Author Posted April 8, 2013 Am I allowed to hurt people if my intent is not to murder but to let them suffer?
vee Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 (edited) yay for on sale swim wear!!! typo Edited April 8, 2013 by vee8
PhuturePriest Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 Am I allowed to hurt people if my intent is not to murder but to let them suffer? Yes.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 So um, why not just take care of the "buldge"? I'm going to say this as calmly as possible. Please remove yourself from this thread if you don't have anything at all useful to contribute. Which obviously you do not. Thank you.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 I believe Claire scared him off. That's my job.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now