Lil'Monster Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 I usually wear a one piece swimsuit with shorts or a t-shirt with shorts. It is very hard for me to find the right swimsuit for my body. If I couldn't find the right one I would just wear a t-shirt and shorts. I have an odd shaped body.............. :|
PhuturePriest Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 Old school frumpy What are those women doing on the beach instead of making their husbands a sandwich?
franciscanheart Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 I know someone mentioned board shorts. Anyone ever find any cute board shorts for girls? I like to be able to throw on shorts in some cases, and I hate hate hate wearing my running shorts in the pool.
franciscanheart Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 hasn't ruined mine yet, just don't like the way they cling. i had some swim shorts that i really loved, but since i've gained weight again, i don't love how short they are.
beatitude Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 I have a swimsuit that is very like this one (same style, only in turquoise). I keep that for the pool. I have one like this for when I'm open-water swimming in the summer, when it's warm enough not to need my shortie wetsuit. If you don't mind ordering from England, JJB Sports carry a lot of tankinis like these, and they've got a sale on at the moment too. That would probably make up for the postage cost.
morostheos Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 I know someone mentioned board shorts. Anyone ever find any cute board shorts for girls? I like to be able to throw on shorts in some cases, and I hate hate hate wearing my running shorts in the pool. I've found lots of cute ones made for surfers, but since they're "speciality sporting apparel" they are also PRICEY. Like these are cute, but also $50. http://www.backcountry.com/the-north-face-pacific-creek-board-short-womens
franciscanheart Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 I've found lots of cute ones made for surfers, but since they're "speciality sporting apparel" they are also PRICEY. Like these are cute, but also $50. http://www.backcountry.com/the-north-face-pacific-creek-board-short-womensThank you! I don't mind spending the extra money if they're quality and will last me a while. :)
the171 Posted April 11, 2013 Author Posted April 11, 2013 Patagonia has such cute suits, but they're all bikinis.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now