dominicansoul Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 Thanks! If I can use it for years to come, that price isn't so expensive after all...
vee Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 They probably really freak out when they see the large tattoo I have on my back, too. :| I hate the word "pervert". yikes i hope the tattoo isnt a large ç—´æ¼¢ then!! (its japanese for pervert!)
franciscanheart Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 Thanks! If I can use it for years to come, that price isn't so expensive after all...Believe me, I did a double-take when I saw the tag, but it's lasted so well that when it DOES come time to replace, I'll be getting another exactly like it. yikes i hope the tattoo isnt a large ç—´æ¼¢ then!! (its japanese for pervert!) :hehe: It's a koi. ;)
carmenchristi Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 http://m.speedousa.com/product/index.jsp?productId=16828736&page=1&cp=3124324.11902988.11859607 This is cute and sporty LIKE! Don't like the price tho :(
OnlySunshine Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 I love the style of retro swimsuits. In 2011, my family and I were going to go to a water park and my swimsuit, which I had for YEARS, was finally in need of retirement (I actually still have it because it's so cute). I went to many different stores for a new one and finally ended up at a regional department store where I found some really cute bathing suits. I found one that I fell in love with. It's a black bathing suit with a v-neck (not too low) and ruffles around the neck and it has a skirt. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it had buttons so that you could wear the straps either crossed or regular. I was a bit worried about the straps coming undone at the water park that I crossed them, buttoned them, and then sewed all around them to secure them in place. I didn't have to worry about my bathing suit the entire time I was there. I have used it at another water park since then and it's holding up REALLY well. I think I paid around $49 for it since it was on sale. It's a Maxine of Hollywood suit. I feel so feminine in it. The best thing about it is that it has a hidden tummy slimmer so there is no bulge. I look 20 lbs lighter in it. This is my suit:
carmenchristi Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 I found this poorly reasoned. Until I realized that you were saying 'message' but I was reading 'massage.' I had to read the post several times too!!! I was like WHA'??!!!!!!! :eek:
PhuturePriest Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 I don't swim in a dress. :| Don't knock it until you try it. Swimming in a dress has never made me feel more alive. Or should I say never worry so much about keeping my life.
mortify Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 Don't knock it until you try it. Swimming in a dress has never made me feel more alive. Or should I say never worry so much about keeping my life. :pinch:
PhuturePriest Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 Where have all my props gone? I believe we already had this conversation. Stop spending all your props in one place unless you're going to spend them on my posts!
vee Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 I keep reading the thread title as non frumpy sweatsuits :blink:
dominicansoul Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 I keep reading the thread title as non frumpy sweatsuits :blink: start a new thread...but I dont' think they exist...
arfink Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 start a new thread...but I dont' think they exist... Yeah, I think sweatsuits officially qualify as hot. Always. Especially black ones, outdoors, at high noon.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 I keep reading the thread title as non frumpy sweatsuits :blink: Please. We call them "give up on life" suits. :bounce:
carmenchristi Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 If you want to talk about modesty, start a new thread. I agree.... I came here to talk about swimsuits.
Roamin Catholic Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 This thread has now been unlocked. From this point forward; this thread is for about discussing swimsuits. If you want to argue about modesty, take it elsewhere. If you want to have a civil discussion about Catholic teaching and modesty; take it to http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/128355-churchsaint-teaching-and-modesty/ That is a new thread in TL. With spring coming up, I hope that phatmassers can figure out that it is ok to talk about swimsuits without automatically diving into an argument over modesty.
the171 Posted April 10, 2013 Author Posted April 10, 2013 With spring coming up, I hope that phatmassers can figure out that it is ok to talk about swimsuits without automatically diving into an argument over modesty.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now