AnneLine Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 (edited) ARFink.... That should do you well when you swim in the Chain of Lakes in Golden Gate Park.... Edited April 10, 2013 by AnneLine
Papist Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 I can't wear a bikini because I have the bulge, but I also hate ugly swimsuits. Here is a site that is a bit expensive, but totally worth it. http://www.reyswimwear.com/collections/all Can you provide a frumpy swimsuit?
dominicansoul Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 My swimsuit: A shark would bite right into your forearms...
Guest Allie Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 (edited) My swimsuit: that sinking feeling Edited April 10, 2013 by Allie
the171 Posted April 10, 2013 Author Posted April 10, 2013 This is just my opinion. I know some people here wear those. Don't get mad because I am not a fan.
Papist Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 This is just my opinion. I know some people here wear those. Don't get mad because I am not a fan. Why would I get mad?
the171 Posted April 10, 2013 Author Posted April 10, 2013 Why would I get mad? I know you wouldn't. Some others might.
PhuturePriest Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 I'm not a fan, but I honestly don't see how those count as "frumpy".
Papist Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 Those sure would take a paradigm shift in view of swimwear. However, they do serve the purpose of why people buy those. Believe it or not, there are more concealing swimwear.
Slappo Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 (edited) I'm totally getting some of those for my daughters* the171! Thanks for the idea! ;-) *assuming I end up with more than one :) Edited April 10, 2013 by Slappo
Papist Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 I know you wouldn't. Some others might. And vice versa, which is how these threads go to heck in a hand basket.....quick.
Papist Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 It's the print that gets me. TOO MANY FLOWERS. Why manufacturers go crazy? Yes, girls like flowers, but you don't have to bury them in flowers.
Slappo Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 (edited) Why manufacturers go crazy? Yes, girls like flowers, but you don't have to bury them in flowers. You're right. Buried in satin on top of a bed of roses! "If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses..." :| Edited April 10, 2013 by Slappo
arfink Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 Why manufacturers go crazy? Yes, girls like flowers, but you don't have to bury them in flowers. I think those are genuine "made by mom" swimsuits. :P
Nihil Obstat Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 I thought the ones in the top picture were rather charming.
the171 Posted April 10, 2013 Author Posted April 10, 2013 http://www.limericki.com/WOMEN/PARKER_BARKER/Dunaway-One-Piece Probably getting this cutie.
EmilyAnn Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 http://www.limericki.com/WOMEN/PARKER_BARKER/Dunaway-One-Piece Probably getting this cutie. Oooo I like it :) I've heard white can go see-through though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now