Chestertonian Posted May 1, 2013 Posted May 1, 2013 This is the only Christian rap song I've ever liked. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCsyJ6n7AZo
Chestertonian Posted May 1, 2013 Posted May 1, 2013 (edited) I raise your tribe with my cru, chesterton. Haven't heard cru since I was a kid. Based on your taste in music, I'm guessing we're around the same age. :) Edited May 1, 2013 by Chestertonian
Ice_nine Posted May 1, 2013 Posted May 1, 2013 accidental racist by brad paisley feat ll cool jay was cringeworthy, just in case anyone thought such a thing might not be absolutely horirble .
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted May 1, 2013 Posted May 1, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSDPShtGBWU Moving
CatholicsAreKewl Posted May 1, 2013 Posted May 1, 2013 (edited) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExmNN3jj6WM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSMgnKq5s04 I remember waking my cousins up everyday with these jams. Edited May 1, 2013 by CatholicsAreKewl
Anastasia13 Posted May 3, 2013 Author Posted May 3, 2013 I am really into this woman's work tonight. http://youtu.be/nfcn5p_S1sM http://youtu.be/H2_Y2WCcmuc
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 Haven't heard cru since I was a kid. Based on your taste in music, I'm guessing we're around the same age. :) 30 something lol
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 accidental racist by brad paisley feat ll cool jay was cringeworthy, just in case anyone thought such a thing might not be absolutely horirble . haven't heard that one.
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 You don't like ooh ahh by grits chestrtonian ?
Chestertonian Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 You don't like ooh ahh by grits chestrtonian ? Haven't heard it. I'll check it out.
Basilisa Marie Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 Grits is excellent. In high school I was really into the Massmatics V. 1 album and Righteous B's "Get the Kids to Revolt." Oh, Steubenville conferences... :)
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4QzhwodgiU
Anastasia13 Posted May 5, 2013 Author Posted May 5, 2013 (edited) http://youtu.be/QCA6nqC7B20 I met this guy twice! Used to have a picture of him and I together, then my phone broke. :( Edited May 5, 2013 by Light and Truth
Chestertonian Posted May 5, 2013 Posted May 5, 2013 I met this guy twice! Used to have a picture of him and I together, then my phone broke. :( Don't care for his politics, but he's definitely got talent.:)
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted May 5, 2013 Posted May 5, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4QzhwodgiU I have never heard this song or this band. I like this song,thanks. I will hopefully get to check out the album.
Anastasia13 Posted May 5, 2013 Author Posted May 5, 2013 (edited) Don't care for his politics, but he's definitely got talent. :) He is a liberal and I am doubtful of his faith (if he has any), but you bet he has talent! Just remember, you really should vote Republican. ;) Edited May 5, 2013 by Light and Truth
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now