Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted May 30, 2013 Posted May 30, 2013 http://youtu.be/RtIGCGu9L90 http://youtu.be/YzShWdgKJpE
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted May 30, 2013 Posted May 30, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IBRbzf3Fws See, the holy cross stops bad people turning evil. Did he find a wife eventually ? St Paul. "lest the cross loose it's power."
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted May 30, 2013 Posted May 30, 2013 (edited) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7t8eoA_1jQ Is he the good muslim or the bad muslim ? Is he even muslim ? I owned one of his albums once. And i used to get into his song ' Guess who's back.' What is he/who does he represent? In his song 'Guess who's back,' just before the lightning comes from the sky he says ' the great God of egypt.' Is that who he reps. Jesus iz Lord. P.s. I rekon this thread should also have chats about the songs posted, if you wan't to chat about them. Edited May 30, 2013 by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO4Q2ErZX8U This lady can sing quite well.
Seven77 Posted June 2, 2013 Posted June 2, 2013 Is he the good muslim or the bad muslim ? Is he even muslim ? I owned one of his albums once. And i used to get into his song ' Guess who's back.' What is he/who does he represent? In his song 'Guess who's back,' just before the lightning comes from the sky he says ' the great God of egypt.' Is that who he reps. Jesus iz Lord. P.s. I rekon this thread should also have chats about the songs posted, if you wan't to chat about them. Wasn't Rakim a 5%er? Don't know if he still is...lets pray for our skilled brother. Know the ledge.
Chestertonian Posted June 2, 2013 Posted June 2, 2013 Wasn't Rakim a 5%er? Don't know if he still is...lets pray for our skilled brother. Know the ledge. Thinkin he was, but don't know anymore. I know a lot of guys from wu-tang are, as is talib kweli.
Seven77 Posted June 2, 2013 Posted June 2, 2013 I call them pseudo-muslims. We need more talented Catholic emcees out in the world. Stealth-mode.
Anastasia13 Posted June 2, 2013 Author Posted June 2, 2013 (edited) Is he the good muslim or the bad muslim ? Is he even muslim ? I owned one of his albums once. And i used to get into his song ' Guess who's back.' What is he/who does he represent? In his song 'Guess who's back,' just before the lightning comes from the sky he says ' the great God of egypt.' Is that who he reps. Jesus iz Lord. P.s. I rekon this thread should also have chats about the songs posted, if you wan't to chat about them. I wonder if there are any Coptic rappers from Egypt... Chats are encouraged. Edited June 2, 2013 by Light and Truth
Anastasia13 Posted June 2, 2013 Author Posted June 2, 2013 (edited) http://youtu.be/r6KApfD-cI4 Something a little more folksy. Edited June 2, 2013 by Light and Truth
TheLordsSouljah Posted June 2, 2013 Posted June 2, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INaM813ohL8 Amazing Celtic anyone?
Anastasia13 Posted June 2, 2013 Author Posted June 2, 2013 get your politics out of the music thread or thou shalt be burnt at the stake. Discuss politics here? Yes, we can! http://youtu.be/jd9xU8cw1JE
Anastasia13 Posted June 2, 2013 Author Posted June 2, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO4Q2ErZX8U This lady can sing quite well. Quite well.
ithinkjesusiscool Posted June 2, 2013 Posted June 2, 2013 Cool music: Glenn Gould's two recordings of the well-tempered clavier, Divine symphony, Duruflé's Requiem, other Requiems, Johnny cash's gospel reading (it's music to me) and don't forget the swedish band Thorleifs (yes i actually like thrm)
photosynthesis Posted June 3, 2013 Posted June 3, 2013 L&T, that brings back memories :) Why does the music I listend to as a depressed teenager give me the warm fuzzies now? I'll never know
Seven77 Posted June 3, 2013 Posted June 3, 2013 I honestly thought that Garbage chick was singing, "I'm only happy when I'm constipated." Yeah, i thought she was insane.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now